ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perhaps he's referring to this

adidas-zx-flux-weave-black-elements-black-chalk-m19873.jpg

Which wasn't inspired by the roshe. It's a stripped down version of some ZX model adidas makes
he posted a ZX flux model

the second ZX is flux with a different model printed on the upper

I also think a lot of people in here are too close to hiphop and shoes in general, thinking that Ye is going to make a difference.  Beyoncé - her fanbase is HUGE, LadyGaga HUGE etc.  Diddy.. Jay.. monsters.

Nike has lots of options and money to collab a shoe.  Nike and Adidas aren't fashion houses and cant compete with the luxury shoe market, they need to stay in their lane and Nike is a big rig barreling down on Adidas' Micra
See with that sort of philosophy your company would never grow. Like I mentioned earlier, the fashion menswear market outside of athletic apparel is too profitable of a market for the likes of Nike and Adidas to ignore. They must enter these markets because the money is potentially too good. 

every company has to adapt 

if Nike didn't go back into atleticwear they would have crumbled in the 80s, they were dying

I also think a lot of people in here are too close to hiphop and shoes in general, thinking that Ye is going to make a difference.  Beyoncé - her fanbase is HUGE, LadyGaga HUGE etc.  Diddy.. Jay.. monsters.

Nike has lots of options and money to collab a shoe.  Nike and Adidas aren't fashion houses and cant compete with the luxury shoe market, they need to stay in their lane and Nike is a big rig barreling down on Adidas' Micra
y-3. rick owens, raf simons, mark mcnairy, opening ceremony,  juunj  adidas is doing ok in their luxury department

every company has to adapt 

if Nike didn't go back into atleticwear they would have crumbled in the 80s, they were dying
Yup. However I can't deal with Nike's attempt at all these lifestyles shoes they keep coming out with. Can't take them seriously. The actual swoosh on the shoes is just tacky. It ruins the look. I guess that's cause I hate branding.

Last edited:
If you believed in yourself, and had the money to fund your own line, then why not?

Think about it.

Jerry Lorenzo...Own line.
Don C....Own line.
Virgil....own line.
Ye....tantrums from one brand to the next.

I think we can all agree that him being married and knocking up Kim K is more innovative than this shoe, right?

:lol:

None of those lines happen with out kanye
for good sakes the man got his barber the foot in the door to diamond supply.

At Nike making joggers cool what Nike barelly hopped into that hype train Nike really has people brained washed like that

has there been anything mentioned about the confirmed app? ive seen news about release and price but nobodies mentioned the app since it released.

the NY release is said to be the 14th but does that mean the app will open reservations prior or that day?

Last edited:
has there been anything mentioned about the confirmed app? ive seen news about release and price but nobodies mentioned the app since it released.

the NY release is said to be the 14th but does that mean the app will open reservations prior or that day?

I would assume, sometime this week before the 14th, reservation will go live.

Good luck to all. :smokin

So do yall not like the shoe because its different and not something you can wear easily or just cuz you don't like Ye?

I would assume, sometime this week before the 14th, reservation will go live.

Good luck to all.
smokin.gif
My guess, the countdown to Thursday 4PM is when the reservations open up. Saturday is the pickup day. 

they are light brown but can pass for gray depending on the lighting, i had a couch like that a few years ago no lie lol

line will be shown the 12th, reservations opens the 13th for NYC people only for pick up at the adidas store on soho. at least thats my guess. don't know if this is for the shoes or for the whole line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom