ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If these will be anything like Tubulars or other recent Adidas Lifestyle Runners the hype will die down very quick. Nothing to write home about..

Not paying $350 for anything that looks like Tubulars
Y'all tripping.. Those tublars look fire. Well I guess if you aren't a fan then I guess you also dislike Y3. But if you're on IG checkout @end_clothing there's a video, they look dope on foot

Y'all tripping.. Those tublars look fire. Well I guess if you aren't a fan then I guess you also dislike Y3. But if you're on IG checkout @end_clothing there's a video, they look dope on foot
tubulars ARE dope but they aren't $300 dope but that is besides the point (cause adidas isn't selling them for $300)

the tubulars aren't kanye's design, he might release his own kanye x tubular but that won't be the yeezi 3's

too much false info floating around in these blogs that keep insisting the tubulars are the yeezi's

I was looking forward to the Yeezy IIIs but with the images we have seen so far I'm not sure if I'll even attempt to cop. It wont bother me if I miss out tho.

What is this tho
nerd.gif

lol at it saying hype on the catalogue
laugh.gif
where did u find the first picture? now thats lookin like something Yeezy 

Last edited:
The first pic looks like a plausible pic of the Yeezi 3's.

I like em. They look like high top Visvims. These actually might be my substitions for Visvims lol bc theyre like 1k and if Ye told the truth about these being widely available, then these should be easier to get.

Can't wait to see other colors.

That second pic with him and the Tubulars is probably just a colorway he did for them.​

The first pic looks like a plausible pic of the Yeezi 3's.

I like em. They look like high top Visvims. These actually might be my substitions for Visvims lol bc theyre like 1k and if Ye told the truth about these being widely available, then these should be easier to get.

Can't wait to see other colors.

That second pic with him and the Tubulars is probably just a colorway he did for them.​

If that high top shoe is the Yeezy's I am definitely copping.

Also why are we spelling it with an "i" now?

/flame shield on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom