ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think where a lot of the ADC vs Y-3 confusion came from is that the main links that were being publicly tossed around at first were adidas.com/kanye, adidas.com/us/yeezy and store.yeezyseason1.com. While they look/seem like adidas sites, when you actually go to purchase anything from anywhere on those sites, it re-routes you to the Y-3 site to pay. So technically everying being sold on the yeezyseason1 site is being sold through Y-3. So the Y-3 drop is the ADC drop and vice versa.

Now how it all got backdoored and instantly sold out without seemingly any proof of a sale to show for it, that's a whole nother story.

Yeezys popped back up on Offspring just now and checked out, site was sluggish but managed to navigate to payment and got order confirmation - let's see what happens lol

I don't think they're (moon rocks) the rarest. I think all have the same production numbers but it seems less because they only took care of the shops who carried the season 1 collection. I heard a lot of shops doubled in stock but did their thing on the pairs. Glad this was over, 2/3 wasn't bad onto the white ones.

All this mess just because of his ugly overpriced collection
mean.gif

hervia dropped I got to wait in line oh man 
I refreshed it awhile ago and I didn't see it. Did it fully drop? I think it's in-store only.

I'll prolly strike out but luckily there's still two other boutiques that haven't launched it yet.

Last edited:
I think they're releasing them in batches throughout the day.  Good move if true.

if you need a 12.5 and mine dont fit, pm me

i'll sell to you for what i paid them
Believe that when I see it

just charged card and it matches my order not shipped yet 
Same.  I actually had my order process a ton of times- 5, to be exact.  Charged 5 times, and 5 order confirmations.  I don't expect them to fill it 5 times, but hoping they'll at least honor a pair (or two).

Yeezys popped back up on Offspring just now and checked out, site was sluggish but managed to navigate to payment and got order confirmation - let's see what happens lol
Can you post confirmation? seems like select sizes an only 1 confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom