ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanon has been OOS hours ago
So then I have no idea but the had about 4 different sizes about 2 minutes ago. Hmm could be system glitch, but somebody put the link I clicked and when I was almost done it said payment company says basket format problem

Dammit waited 2.5 hours at OCLA and didnt get my size..Ended up with a 7.5... now on the hunt for a swap to size 9.5 or 10... can anyone point me in the right direction? 

Ya same. Did yours ship yet? And how much did they charge you?

I had it in the basket just now at hannon but struck out in the process. Was that site legit ?  
NO 
mean.gif

wow! just completely ****** up.. just copped a pair off this site called Arthurs London and completely mistook euros for pounds.. it was $574 pounds and Now I'm stuck paying $900 for a size 8 when I'm a size 10. **** me and this yeezy launch
Yikes. And if youre in the US youre gonna get hit with customs as well. Sorry bud maybe you can cancel. Call your bank and dispute purchase.

Had anyone ordered from Mr Porter before? I got two in my cart on accident and couldn't get one out. After trying for a long time I just checked out with 2. I got my shipping confirmation already though. Anyone been cancelled from there before?

There you have it folks. I asked him if theyre releasing online. 100% no bs. no trolling here. im just sad ive been refreshing this site all day

Had anyone ordered from Mr Porter before? I got two in my cart on accident and couldn't get one out. After trying for a long time I just checked out with 2. I got my shipping confirmation already though. Anyone been cancelled from there before?
Mr p = scam 
eyes.gif

There was a twitter response from them confirming a release on their site and now they're not saying a damn thing. If those BD pics are true then they are probably trying to figure out now how to handle this crap storm. Not sure what to think now tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom