ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas doesn't care how they sell them. They all sold. More demand. More hype. More demand for future releases. It's all perpetual, really...

Slept in on the Barney's release, but after a little bit of back n forth communication with Mr. P, my order was just shipped!

Feelin good I at least got one. That's all I needed!

Adidas doesn't care how they sell them. They all sold. More demand. More hype. More demand for future releases. It's all perpetual, really...

I thought each release was more and more pairs? Thought they wanted more people to get them?

I mean last two releases were everywhere and I failed. Maybe I should have tried harder. At least those maybe I would have had a chance but in Michigan for these it was online or bust and online was just horrible

I thought each release was more and more pairs? Thought they wanted more people to get them?

I mean last two releases were everywhere and I failed. Maybe I should have tried harder. At least those maybe I would have had a chance but in Michigan for these it was online or bust and online was just horrible

Luck as well, I'm Alaska so online is the ONLY option

Im so sick of missing out on these 350's. I was so excited this morning when I got my order confirmation from cotton club, only to wake up to a cancellation email. F this ish

Adidas really mest this one up. They should of just been a gr like the past 2 releases, these stupid little boutiques can't handle a craZy release like this, a shop down here sold there stock on Friday, and charged 350 for them, cause they couldn't handle the amount of raffle entries they got. Oh well on to the next one, hopefully hanon fulfills my order * fingers cross*

Last edited:

you called them?
Yessir. Got my order through on the app, but had problems with my shipping address since they don't ship to a freight forwarding service (I live in Canada). Luckily, instead of cancelling my order they emailed me and asked for a new address. I called them to figure out a work around. Big thanks to Mr. P for that!

Last edited:
I guess all chances are gone and it's time to start thinking about hitting the resale market. I was really feeling this colorway, so I may just have to go in on a pair. If anyone who cooked multiples is looking to get rid of a 11.5/12 for a fair price, feel free to PM. I know I'll be looking at spending over 2x retail, so here's to finding my authentic pair, if worst comes to worst, hopefully the owner of that bootleg site that got some of you on TDs makes some MRs :D....had to say it, sorry

stop all this crying about the release not being fair. Good lord.

Adidas didn't mess this release up. Mission accomplished.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom