ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop all this crying about the release not being fair. Good lord.

Adidas didn't mess this release up. Mission accomplished.

stop all this crying about the release not being fair. Good lord.

Adidas didn't mess this release up. Mission accomplished.
They have reason to complain though.

Adidas dropped the ball big time.
I agree. It should require a BS in Computer Science in order to get a pair of shoes.

That's what basically how at least 65% of the shoes were obtained.

Adidas is petty for that moonrock superstar they're tryna push on us.. and they only made 1000 pairs.. they starting to let this get to their heads smh 

Last edited:
For all those saying not to complain. I totally understand that after any major release it is just so asinine for people to think that they are entitled to every big release and whine about it, you win some, you lose some. But, in regards to this release it is not like the Yeezy's sold out in 1 second on ADC, even if it was people using bots, there would be indications of their success. For there to be zero evidence of a release and for Barney's to have 1,000 pairs just at their brick and mortar locaton in New York, would assume that ADC would have similar if not more quantities because they are the manufacturer of the shoe. For them to not clarify anything through social media after claiming that there will be a release and not taking ownership, then IMO that is totally different than complaining like a juvenile about other members getting pairs spurring from pure jealousy. Every decent NT'er is happy that other members got their pairs, but when the biggest shot you have is a lie, and there is no acknowledgement when the company knows people are waiting, well its just flat out irresponsible and screams corporate big wig scum bags. Vent over.

After taking L's all day online....got the phone call from Shoe Gallery in Miami @ 1 pm. Huge shout out to them, so much conspiracy theory on these raffles its nice to know a real customer can win these things with a local sneaker boutique! Shoe Gallery super legit, always retail. Finally got my first Yeezys!

crying-oklahoma-state-player-sports-crying-gifs.gif

For all those saying not to complain. I totally understand that after any major release it is just so asinine for people to think that they are entitled to every big release and whine about it, you win some, you lose some. But, in regards to this release it is not like the Yeezy's sold out in 1 second on ADC, even if it was people using bots, there would be indications of their success. For there to be zero evidence of a release and for Barney's to have 1,000 pairs just at their brick and mortar locaton in New York, would assume that ADC would have similar if not more quantities because they are the manufacturer of the shoe. For them to not clarify anything through social media after claiming that there will be a release and not taking ownership, then IMO that is totally different than complaining like a juvenile about other members getting pairs spurring from pure jealousy. Every decent NT'er is happy that other members got their pairs, but when the biggest shot you have is a lie, and there is no acknowledgement when the company knows people are waiting, well its just flat out irresponsible and screams corporate big wig scum bags. Vent over.

so much salt in here.

I knew I wouldn't be copping. Moving onto the next. Eased whatever disappointment I may have had with watching my son score 7 goals today.

Just shoes.

Funny the jordan slander that;s going on in here. Its the same dudes who wants JB to produce more and now that they did and its "uncool" to cop Jordans, they slander. This culture will forever be 82.5%+ full of herbs.

Uh Idk if you noticed but JB has put out A LOT of garbage, in terms of GRs, recently... MTM 7s, 3peat 8s, Cosby/Quaaludes/McDonalds 7s, etc. etc. are just some of the cws that they've tried to sell at $190. And when they had an amazing OG cw to release (Chi 1s), what did they do? Keep it insanely limited and even cancelled the NDC launch.

/rant

By no means is NDC perfect... but GEEEESSSUUUUSSSS just give us a "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES THESE WILL BE RELEASED AT A LATER DATE. STAY TUNED." Something like that ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom