ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1398907/

[img]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1398908/

So I'm in Dallas, TX rn. Rooted S3. Got the app to work and think I'm in the zone. Gonna try to get someone to pick it up for me. 
Sigh.. when will people learn. You need the physical and actual phone used to make the reservation in order to pick up. 

So I'm in Dallas, TX rn. Rooted S3. Got the app to work and think I'm in the zone. Gonna try to get someone to pick it up for me. 

In order to grab the shoes the phone and an ID of the reserving party must be present

hope you registered with that persons name to start with. lol
Yeah I did, but even if I didn't, I could've just deleted the app and remade an acc for him. Hoping for the best though. 
How'd you change your location? Tried using a mock location but it wouldn't let me....either way it's useless since the physical phone has to be there.
GPS apps that run off root. Bypass the mock locations setting. 

im soo glad im focusing on the laser 20's instead.. at least in those i can do the juke move and have ankle support plus a clear sole..lol

I haven't once commented on the ZX Flux, Pure Boosts or Tubular Runners. Stop making **** up then getting defensive about it.
roll.gif
"you're" is proverbial in this case. As someone who has been frequenting the Adidas threads for a long time, I've seen this continued narrative that adidas is stealing blah blah from the Nike sack riders. So here's Part BLANK. 

Sigh.. when will people learn. You need the physical and actual phone used to make the reservation in order to pick up. 
Wait word? You need the phone? Where do I find that info. Might try and think of a workaround. 

Clothing is not my style at all, I'll stick with ralph. Still on the fence on the shoes. Gonna reserve if I don't want them at pick uptime I'll give the opp to a nter. Lows will be mine whenever they release tho

on a side note...i definitely dont wanna hear a kanye album full of the type of music hes been putting out in the last few weeks 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom