ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

No only the 5 boroughs no where else. 
i got a friend who lives in jersey City whose app has him in the zone....so clearly it's not dependent on your actual location. just a proximity. someone in this thread also said they were in elizabeth and it had then in the zone. makes sense cuz elizabeth is right next to staten island.

Alright, peeped the FAQ/home page. Bring your phone to confirm your reservation? I'm guessing that's just a page on the app that shows a number or something. Worst case scenario I could just screenshot it and send it to him. Highly doubt it's anything more complex than that. 

Na homie you need the actuall phone not a screen shot

Wait word? You need the phone? Where do I find that info. Might try and think of a workaround. 
You could screen shot the image and send it to a NY *****....

Edit: never mind

Last edited:
Na homie you need the actuall phone not a screen shot
Fam what're they gonna do with your phone. Check your MAC address? The only system they can employ is like QR code or an ID number that only displays on your app for verification. Not like they're gonna be flipping through your phone to make sure. 

something that i just thought about last night that has been bugging me...

If Kanyes homie Virgil Abloh could start a line on his own based on Kanye affiliation alone, how did Kanye need to team with Adidas or any other brand to start a label?

doesnt really add up lol.   i still like the line tho, better be reasonably priced tho or its all pointless cuz pieces like these can be found in several other labels

Fam what're they gonna do with your phone. Check your MAC address? The only system they can employ is like QR code or an ID number that only displays on your app for verification. Not like they're gonna be flipping through your phone to make sure. 

Have you open the app itself to check the authentication of the reservation.

It's still going to require ID. If the name on the app and the ID do not match, probably not going to be a good outcome. The screenshot idea was pretty good though!! Seriously could almost work.

People really liking that Bomb Squad vest that baldy is rocking?  Aight do ya thing
nthat.gif

If Kanyes homie Virgil Abloh could start a line on his own based on Kanye affiliation alone, how did Kanye need to team with Adidas or any other brand to start a label?

doesnt really add up lol.   i still like the line tho, better be reasonably priced tho or its all pointless cuz pieces like these can be found in several other labels
Its going to have Y-3 line prices. Which are insane. I wanted a couple of y-3 jackets until I went to the website to purchase.

has it already been mentioned that the FAQ in the app says straight up that the shoe runs a size big?

Virgil line is very small and is mostly screen prints

Kanye wanted large scale production and design

Kanye had the ideas, but Adidas had the resources and recognition.  To do it solely by himself would of required a greater investment on his behalf and a possible flop.

i was thinking about that too as i was in Barneys seeing all that off-white and just don stuff...which basically sells out instantly besides the weird **** or odd colored stuff

like why are they allowed to sell stuff at barneys for like 500$ a piece and hes complaining about not being allowed in the high end fashion world or whatever?

Last edited:

You do realize theres a Reservation tab. might be a barcode or maybe they need to click and confirm and close the reservation physically on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom