ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is his foray into fashion, a regurgitation of the lower end streetwear worn in the 90's with a higher price point and a slightly slimmer fit. 

I'm disappointed and I wasn't even expecting anything. 

If I ever became famous for one thing I want to be genuinely good at something else and get actual good feedback I don't want it to be good because I've done other good stuff. 

It's definitely different how he had the models dressed though. Basically muted the model with the bland tights etc to focus on the couple articles of clothing that was from his line.

Last edited:
There is no workaround unfortunately. I mean even if you get the phone to someone you need the ID. Wait in that long *** line for like 3 hours etc. You would owe that person a huge favor and if its a chick forget it... 

this man got some of ya'll acting crazy 
laugh.gif

I haven't once commented on the ZX Flux, Pure Boosts or Tubular Runners. Stop making **** up then getting defensive about it.
:rofl: "you're" is proverbial in this case. As someone who has been frequenting the Adidas threads for a long time, I've seen this continued narrative that adidas is stealing blah blah from the Nike sack riders. So here's Part BLANK. 

Good for you.

I don't care about trying to further some "adidas is copying Nike" narrative.

The shot of those low tops today looks extremely similar to the Roshe Runs to the point that the design is uninspired. IMO. I don't give a **** what narrative that fits, it's an observation, and I think anyone looking objectively at the shoes should be able to see it.

I'm not even trying to bash the shoes, just saying that they're clearly nothing new.

Last edited:
so the women stuff like heels and tights etc.. are part of this too? or are they just there for some artistic reasons

like is everything theyre wearing an adidas/yeezy creation? 

im really confused about this whole thing

Last edited:
99% of the time the clothing worn during fashion shows looks unwearable because they usually put layer on top of layer on top of layer. Same with any of the big designers . Waiting to see the stuff individually

But for now just the vest and 750s copped

Alright, peeped the FAQ/home page. Bring your phone to confirm your reservation? I'm guessing that's just a page on the app that shows a number or something. Worst case scenario I could just screenshot it and send it to him. Highly doubt it's anything more complex than that. 

For those saying this is less everyday, no this is everyday and wearable, this looks very ready to wear compared to actual runway. 

Just because you don't layer and wear distressed things doesn't make it out there. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom