ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave up. On IG i saw a black pair that looks good. We will see. This maybe like the Y-3 joints. They sell out, they make more. 

the worst part of all this to me is that it sounds like dudes didnt even get a notification when reserves opened

could somebody clarify this?

Both nike and adidas put out collaborative product with the elite in the fashion field, the price reflects that...

This ain't some cheap *** JB retro that isn't even worth the cost of materials.
They collaborate with people who will collaborate with them.

The elite is a push. Some names yes, but the elite is stepping into some territory, theres no karl largerfeld x Nike happening.

No ones saying its "cheap JB brand" either, you're trying to take guesses at what I buy? I personally am not going to be rubbing suede to see what feels better and call quality, when I'm literally wearing them to a party or something, I buy for aesthetics with streetwear.

No shoe is worth cost of materials but neither are clothes, and the cost of admission for the boost alone is way higher then it should be. 

That's all I'm saying.

This dude Ye. If you want to distance yourself from Nike then stop blatantly ripping them off. The Yezzy low ain't nothing but a Roshe, except for the fact that it's gonna be priced at like $200. Gross. He won fooling you guys into this crap.

OK nvm these lows don't look too good in these 2 pictures. Idk im still 50/50 on them but i would go for the hi tops more.

All these notifications sayi they're coming etc but not one to let me know when to actually do it? Way to drop the ball Adidas yet again

I don't see how working with adidas silhouettes they still look more roshe inspired then qasa which is actually a cool shoe. Dude puts straps on everything except that low 
mean.gif

Last edited:

This dude Ye. If you want to distance yourself from Nike then stop blatantly ripping them off. The Yezzy low ain't nothing but a Roshe, except for the fact that it's gonna be priced at like $200. Gross. He won fooling you guys into this crap.
riiiiight, because the 750s are a "blatant" rip off? I dunno what kinda of spell Nike has you guys under but it's pretty remarkable

you literally had to be staring at your phone and refreshing the app over and over at roughly 5:30 pm EST to have had a shot.

so now that its over ill share my story. 

Travel a **** ton for work and was near dover this week. Found out they were doing a nyc only release and said **** it, im going. Never been to NYC before. Caught the train and got in about 2 hours ago. Flying my gf in tomorrow to spend valentines weekend together. Never relaly thought i had a chance at these, but was excited to spend vday here with my girl anyway. When i got through on my size 10 tonight, that was the icing on the cake. I know its a matter of perception, but i thought the app went well. Time to enjoy my weekend in NYC, will post pics when i pick up. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom