ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

you literally had to be staring at your phone and refreshing the app over and over at roughly 5:30 pm EST to have had a shot.
Literally what I was doing since 4 pm. Once I got Kanyes tweet it was on, but still no luck. 

Last edited:
Da Gawd MexicanSneakerhead lol 
happy.gif

Not a fast like a bot in that one, ehh?

Last edited:
so now that its over ill share my story. 

Travel a **** ton for work and was near dover this week. Found out they were doing a nyc only release and said **** it, im going. Never been to NYC before. Caught the train and got in about 2 hours ago. Flying my gf in tomorrow to spend valentines weekend together. Never relaly thought i had a chance at these, but was excited to spend vday here with my girl anyway. When i got through on my size 10 tonight, that was the icing on the cake. I know its a matter of perception, but i thought the app went well. Time to enjoy my weekend in NYC, will post pics when i pick up. 

I hate you lol guess it was destiny man

This dude Ye. If you want to distance yourself from Nike then stop blatantly ripping them off. The Yezzy low ain't nothing but a Roshe, except for the fact that it's gonna be priced at like $200. Gross. He won fooling you guys into this crap.
riiiiight, because the 750s are a "blatant" rip off? I dunno what kinda of spell Nike has you guys under but it's pretty remarkable
Well specifically I mentioned the lows, but if you want to talk about the highs, there's a lot of cues in it from the first two Yeezys. Are those a blatant rip off, no, but the lows are 100% a fancier Roshe. They look damn near identical. It's basically the slip on Roshe with laces. Garbo.

Ye' tweeted. That was the notification apparently. 
i see now

they did say "Kanye will announce it"

still im surprised the app didnt have a notification too

glad im not in nyc right now, the sodium would be too damn high

Last edited:
for those that reserved did it give you size sold out and all that or you just got through?

Kanye can derelicte my balls!!!

I went to the simulcast and watched the vid of the sneaker loop for a half hour. Then heard North cry for another half hour while everyone was seated. Then those loud *** horns every 30 seconds. And my girl in NYC couldn't get through on the app.

I feel trolled. Only good part was the song.

Dudes in DC that got the windbreaker had been waiting since 2PM. **** that! I showed up at 4. Then I asked some dude to see it and he told me he wasn't sure. I had to reassure him I wasn't going to steal it from him lol.

I feel like Jay-Z in the beginning of Last Call right now.

Last edited:
how many people who reserved will actually pick up is the question, probably mad broke people and high schoolers trying to scrounge up the 350 now

People say the lows look like Roshes, which they kind of do.

But there's like several elements that pull directly from Y-3/adidas. Sock liner (qasa and tubulars), stitch seam all the way down from the liner to the toe (qasa), the long heel tab (racer), etc. But, regardless that's not the one I want. 750s plz.

The Yeezy Boosts are a clear Roshe ripoff. How can some of y'all act like they're something hot and never seen before?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Nike slap a copyright lawsuit on Adidas and Ye for blatantly jacking their design.

Last edited:
Boots look like desert combat Ewings. PASS. But I hope the global release is a bit better. And seeing other designs and other color ways I think everyone will get a pair. 

If anyone has an extra size 9 reservation that they don't need I will pay you cash for it. Not able to pay above retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom