ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

People say the lows look like Roshes, which they kind of do.

But there's like several elements that pull directly from Y-3/adidas. Sock liner (qasa and tubulars), stitch seam all the way down from the liner to the toe (qasa), the long heel tab (racer), etc. But, regardless that's not the one I want. 750s plz.
There are very light inspirations but its closer to the other rosche end of  the spectrum. 

Last edited:
So there will be another wider release? Or was that it? Been out of the game for awhile.

Seeing loads missed out. 

SMH, 9000 pairs gone in seconds. 

All over instagram, resellers. **** off.

Already asking ****** prices.

Just to reiterate, I didn't miss out, not even in the same country.

Last edited:
success!!! now just need clarification on pick up window... before  i book my train ticket

My boy was able to reserve a 13. Not his size as the sz 9's dried up asap. He'll be scooping em tomm....

Crazy how quickly they went (from what we're seeing/hearing).

I know two people who got through. My friend who is pregnant got em for her husband. Lucky guy. A son and the yeezys 

My boy was able to reserve a 13. Not his size as the sz 9's dried up asap. He'll be scooping em tomm....

Crazy how quickly they went (from what we're seeing/hearing).
How's it crazy? Way more than 9000 people in the area they released.

This would have been a ton better to reveal the fashions without him and without saying who made it, I hate to say it, but everyone would disregard it.

-Another shot of the boot here.

So are you able to pick these anywhere from now to the 18th? I couldn't get through but my homegirl did so I'm making her get me for me but she can only go tomorrow.

Look at the bright side for those who didn't cop, at least you'll get some sizing info lol 
nthat.gif

Would suck to have a shoe 2 sizes too big ...

Last edited:
Just came from a party with my girl, so I missed everything 
mean.gif

Flew over the last 20 pages or so, saw that there is also a low model releasing?

Would be really nice if someone tell me shortly what happened/what the announced.

Would really appreciate it

Just came from a party with my girl, so I missed everything 
mean.gif

Flew over the last 20 pages or so, saw that there is also a low model releasing?

Would be really nice if someone tell me shortly what happened/what the announced.

Would really appreciate it
Nothing really announced. Just about 40 models standing still in crappy clothing with Yeezy Boost's, Yeezy Boost Lows, and Hiking boots while a new Kanye West song played called Wolves.  Also app started crashing during reservation process but people ended up getting through eventually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom