ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like resellers are now the only way to go if you really want a pair. *points to sig* 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

mean.gif

Should be and those with ATC and bots

Take it from someone who helped people cook but then my orders got cancelled and i end up with 0 yeezys, I'm all for backdooring,bots, etc. When it's all said and done we are consumers. Adidas is in the business of selling product, you think they would really be 100% against factors that make their product sell out quicker?

What cracks me up is, if this was a general release all of this cry of fowl play and salt would be non-existent :smh: . Most people who cooked didn't even use a bot, just knowledge and tinkering around with google chrome.

Take it from someone who helped people cook but then my orders got cancelled and i end up with 0 yeezys, I'm all for backdooring,bots, etc. When it's all said and done we are consumers. Adidas is in the business of selling product, you think they would really be 100% against factors that make their product sell out quicker?

What cracks me up is, if this was a general release all of this cry of fowl play and salt would be non-existent :smh: . Most people who cooked didn't even use a bot, just knowledge and tinkering around with google chrome.

Had bot running for lots of folks, 2 people carted, none checked out (including me) and I cooked one manually. But best believe I'm gonna take every advantage

Would just like to point out the vast difference between guys like MEMPH and script kiddies that "cook" these sites. Not even on the same planet. I hope to learn one day, really useful skill even outside of sneakers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom