ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note, i haven't seen NT glitch this much since the yuku days. Wonder how much this thread has to do with it, if any impact at all.

My 2 pairs from Mr. Porter arrived! Super fast shipping.

I posted an Unboxing video if anyone is interested in that sort of thing

Sweet, but DAMN. I too had two pairs in cart and I too had trouble taking one pair out cause I though it would get canceled. I manage to remove one and check out with that one pair. Can't believe u slip through. Congrats

I so wish I wasn't out of town this last weekend, I feel like if I would have been stalking the thread I would have at least copp'd one pair. This L hurts, this was my favorite color they released.

I thought its one per customer for Mr.P.

Man I regret not checking out with my other CC's for a couple more pairs.

Everyone low key praying that Yeezy Supply drops but nobody wants to mention it. Lmao it's like Voldemort. Everyone knows, nobody wants to speak on it.
yo i swear i was waiting for someone to say this. dudes at computer waiting with twitter open looking at kim kardashians page loll

If you managed to purchase two pairs on sites that have one limit per customer, and get caught, do they cancel your purchase entirely or just one pair?

can't believe I struck out every chance I had in the last few days, I think its time to offically call it a lost for me..... Someone hook me up with a size 9-10!

im was trying hela hard on mrp the other night too. couldnt check out. kept trying to get to the next  page. but always got the same origin error. dont know how people got in.

im was trying hela hard on mrp the other night too. couldnt check out. kept trying to get to the next  page. but always got the same origin error. dont know how people got in.

Click back to previous page to resubmit payment instead of refreshing the origin error page. This trick worked for me on the Mr.P and also worked when I got through ADC for the 750s.

Ordered a size 11.5 but Barneys sent me the wrong size 10.5  
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom