ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DID YOU DO IT THIS TIME ? 
nerd.gif
THIS.

?

nerd.gif

ADIDAS/Y-3 BETTER CHANGE IT UP FOR NEXT TIME OTHERWISE IT'S GOING DOWN BIG TIME. GONNA GET COOKED. :evil:
DID YOU DO IT THIS TIME ? :nerd:

NAH. I DIDN'T EVEN TAKE A LOOK AT Y-3 UNTIL LATE FRIDAY. ONCE I DID, IT TOOK ALL OF 15 MINUTES TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THE LINK. IF I WOULD OF STARTED A DAY SOONER, WOULD OF BEEN COOK SZN....

THE GOOD THING ABOUT SHOES IS THAT THERE IS ALWAYS THE NEXT BIG SHOE AROUND THE CORNER. WILL BE READY NEXT TIME SO HOPE THEY REVAMP OR CHANGE THEIR SITE/PROCEDURE.

NAH. I DIDN'T EVEN TAKE A LOOK AT Y-3 UNTIL LATE FRIDAY. ONCE I DID, IT TOOK ALL OF 15 MINUTES TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THE LINK. IF I WOULD OF STARTED A DAY SOONER, WOULD OF BEEN COOK SZN....

THE GOOD THING ABOUT SHOES IS THAT THERE IS ALWAYS THE NEXT BIG SHOE AROUND THE CORNER. WILL BE READY NEXT TIME SO HOPE THEY REVAMP OR CHANGE THEIR SITE/PROCEDURE.
FAM YOU HIRING?

FAM YOU HIRING?

WHAT SKILL SETS YOU GOT? :lol: :lol:

Take it from someone who helped people cook but then my orders got cancelled and i end up with 0 yeezys, I'm all for backdooring,bots, etc. When it's all said and done we are consumers. Adidas is in the business of selling product, you think they would really be 100% against factors that make their product sell out quicker?

What cracks me up is, if this was a general release all of this cry of fowl play and salt would be non-existent :smh: . Most people who cooked didn't even use a bot, just knowledge and tinkering around with google chrome.

They wouldn't care, but that's a crime anyways, that's like hacking

Take it from someone who helped people cook but then my orders got cancelled and i end up with 0 yeezys, I'm all for backdooring,bots, etc. When it's all said and done we are consumers. Adidas is in the business of selling product, you think they would really be 100% against factors that make their product sell out quicker?

What cracks me up is, if this was a general release all of this cry of fowl play and salt would be non-existent :smh: . Most people who cooked didn't even use a bot, just knowledge and tinkering around with google chrome.

If they were a GR there wouldn't be as much shadiness/backdooring.

i have to wonder how much longer the limited release kanye stuff will last.  I thought i remember reading somewhere that one of the big reasons aside from clothing that he left nike for was that they wouldn't give him a cut from each sale like they do with Jordan?

Everyone low key praying that Yeezy Supply drops but nobody wants to mention it. Lmao it's like Voldemort. Everyone knows, nobody wants to speak on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom