ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!!!!! P4P posted a pair for $1,500 and sold already...

Thank god I saved my red october lol... Whos ready to talk?

theres no half sizes though?

But I know Ye from back when he was rocking thr Ralph Lauren sweaters.. He made it happen.. Congrats to those who got thru.. I hope nike does a SURPRISE RESTOCK in NY of the RO yeezy to piss on his parade..wishful thinking

Anyone in nyc looking for yeezy concert tickets? Won 2 , cant make it , have 2 codes redeemable on ticket master for 2 tickets, first pm takes em

theres no half sizes though?
But I know Ye from back when he was rocking thr Ralph Lauren sweaters.. He made it happen.. Congrats to those who got thru.. I hope nike does a SURPRISE RESTOCK in NY of the RO yeezy to piss on his parade..wishful thinking
To hell with just NYC, all of the U.S., homie. Don't be stingy 
happy.gif

I agree ! 1200 lmao that's crazy ! For a shoe that's going to be available to everyone in a few weeks....

Yep you're right, the Boosts are different. They're double the price for the exact same shoe.
roll.gif
Do you own any pairs of Boosts? i have 3 diff (runners, pure and adios) models...So either you're trolling, which I can appreciate, or as I stated, you're ignorant. Boosts are a performance shoe...Those crappy *** roshes are not in the same galaxy in that regard. You get what you pay for 

Yep you're right, the Boosts are different. They're double the price for the exact same shoe.
roll.gif
Do you own any pairs of Boosts? i have 3 diff (runners, pure and adios) models...So either you're trolling, which I can appreciate, or as I stated, you're ignorant. Boosts are a performance shoe...Those crappy *** roshes are not in the same galaxy in that regard. You get what you pay for 
Ain't no one talking about performance, they look IDENTICAL!

I don't see a single person that was active in this thread that actually got a pair. Just a bunch of new names pop in for the humble brag. 

Looking back, Kanye was in the zone when designing the Y1's and LV's. The strap placement and design on the black dons were >

Pipe dreaming about Nike Yeezy restocks, saying Adidas copies everything from Nike...
roll.gif
Seriously this is way too fun, productivity levels at work dropping off too hard but I'm incredibly entertained 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom