ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

9,000 shoes, brooklyn alone has a population of 2.5 million and thats one of the FIVE boroughs, people know his shoes historically resell ridiculously, what were you guys actually expecting?
I doubt anyone 2.5 million people were trying to get a pair.
It's Ye doe .... 
roll.gif

in his mind he make think that lol

Last edited:

Nothing really announced. Just about 40 models standing still in crappy clothing with Yeezy Boost's, Yeezy Boost Lows, and Hiking boots while a new Kanye West song played called Wolves
Thanks really much 

So I did not miss really much right? 

Hope NCY people were able to reserve the pair 
happy.gif

This would have been a ton better to reveal the fashions without him and without saying who made it, I hate to say it, but everyone would disregard it.

-Another shot of the boot here.
overall the collection looks like rick owens with colors, some other labels mixed in but this isnt a fashion thread so i'll chill

The Yeezy Boosts are a clear Roshe ripoff. How can some of y'all act like they're something hot and never seen before?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Nike slap a copyright lawsuit on Adidas and Ye for blatantly jacking their design.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoke with an adidas rep and they suggest calling your reservation location for exact details.  Although she did say that pick up should be Saturday

there are A LOT of adidas shoes before those lows that look nicer

pure boosts, ultra boosts, tubulars etc just as some examples
And if you played your cards right you could buy one of each of them for lower then his low may cost. 

Last edited:
LOL at y'all thinking the global release will be any better. The Prism ZX Flux was the worst launch ever. Online launched at like 3AM so I I went to get them in Soho. The stores had like 10 pairs each. There will be blood for these Yeezys. Also mad stickup kids especially after that launch. Stay safe man.  

Last edited:

Spoke with an adidas rep and they suggest calling your reservation location for exact details.  Although she did say that pick up should be Saturday
That would be great, but I'm sure they'll either have the phone off the hook or not answer. Im sure they're tired of answering Yeezy questions. I do sincerly hope everyone can get through though.

LOL at yall think the global release will be any better. The Prism ZX Flux was the worst launch ever. I went to get them in Soho. The stores had like 10 pairs each. There will be blood for these. 
Just to add to this, so you guys don't bug out, 

they rereleased once a month every month after, in multiple colors, foot locker,foot action, websites had em on clearence at some points. 

Adidas track record is a bit unlike nikes, London Zx fluxes were the hardest to get your hands on. 

Last edited:

lol my PM box exploded when i said i snagged an 11

my fav offer was a dude in the middle east on here offered 450 shipped international

highest offer i got so far via PM was $1200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom