ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

there are A LOT of adidas shoes before those lows that look nicer

pure boosts, ultra boosts, tubulars etc just as some examples
ALL ROSHE RIPS OFFS BRUH

Exactly. I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees this.
that was sarcasm 
roll.gif

seriously, go back to the roshe run thread. PLS K THNX BYE

they should have made people pay through the app.,,,it wouldnt have made that much of a difference in the end...but these ghost reservations are a joke

there are A LOT of posts im seeing on twitter and IG of young teenage kids who scored a reservation but dont have the money to buy the shoes

some are just asking for $100 bucks(plus cost of shoe)

few others are like "need these gone have reservation but no funds for shoes"

gotta love it

Like everyone else.. I feel like adidas dropped the ball with this app. They were hitting me with pop-ups for the last 2 days yet they didn't have one for the actual reservations?

:smh:

I guess I'll try my luck on the 28th.

Tubulars are wayyyy better than these Boosts... I hope Nike retros the Air Yeezy 1s this year, it's been a good 6 years since they released.

If I hear one more idiot compare $60 roshes to $140-180 boosts...well, I'm not gonna do anything but just laugh at your ignorance. 

Anyone whos gonna pay resell now is about to hurt in a couple weeks. These will never go for Nike prices except for now. And only because retail is so high.

there are A LOT of posts im seeing on twitter and IG of young teenage kids who scored a reservation but dont have the money to buy the shoes

some are just asking for $100 bucks(plus cost of shoe)

few others are like "need these gone have reservation but no funds for shoes"

gotta love it
wait wut, 100 bucks + cost of shoe....thats a steal for what these will be going for after the 28th.

Anyone whos gonna pay resell now is about to hurt in a couple weeks. These will never go for Nike prices except for now. And only because retail is so high.
Exactly. Plus Kanye even said they were going to be a lot of pairs available. Resellers better dump these ugly *** shoes quick lol

Last edited:
Honestly from what I've read I'm a bit disappointed of the show.

Hopefully I will be able to get a pair on the worldwide reales

Not feeling them lows

No information about a release and availability of the clothes? Or a a site where Adidas is showing the entire clothing line?

wait wut, 100 bucks + cost of shoe....thats a steal for what these will be going for after the 28th.
If these go for anything over $500 after the 28th, then well, more fool the buyers.

I won't pay over retail if I don't cop them at release.

Im just curious what random ***  sneaker will be the next to pop up on the adidas app (other than the yeezy worldwide release)

If I hear one more idiot compare $60 roshes to $140-180 boosts...well, I'm not gonna do anything but just laugh at your ignorance. 
Yep you're right, the Boosts are different. They're double the price for the exact same shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom