ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Fedex tracking but they are the company that delivered. Was just following tracking on DPD and once it got in the states it never said what state they were in. I got an email from DPD company telling me I had to pay the customs before it will be released. They supplied the website to pay online. If yours is in the states already u might slip through cracks wish I did.

Mine says its at my local delivery depot whatever that means I don't have an email in regards to paying a customs fee...

Ah yeah, thought it was a more recent pic. Seen a lot of pics where they look that color. The MR's ability to change color from photo to photo is a pretty commonly discussed issue round these parts.

Yeah I wasn't sure. Thought it might be a sample or something.
Just everyone's picture in this thread looks grey, this was like hinted with brown.
Maybe my eyes are just bad :lol:

anyone who got the refund email from duedipecchere NOT get the money refunded yet.

checked PayPal account don't see any transaction.

checked credit card balance and nothing there but there is the $280 they took on the 14th.

kind of weird because PayPal sent me the refund email via duedipecchere

Ah yeah, thought it was a more recent pic. Seen a lot of pics where they look that color. The MR's ability to change color from photo to photo is a pretty commonly discussed issue round these parts.
Yeah I wasn't sure. Thought it might be a sample or something.
Just everyone's picture in this thread looks grey, this was like hinted with brown.
Maybe my eyes are just bad
laugh.gif
I think w/ most of the more recent pics NTers have been posting, they're making an effort to get the color right because it's been such a common issue, so many pics posted w/ dumb IG filters and stuff.

Gonna get real old hearing people complain about customs fees. If a US shop was marking these up to $260-280 you wouldn't still buy them?!

Gonna get real old hearing people complain about customs fees. If a US shop was marking these up to $260-280 you wouldn't still buy them?!

Not complaining about the fees I factored that in already when purchasing them... Just never had anything delivered through DPD... I know Fedex and DHL just mail you a bill...

Yeezys elude me forever...  I remember when I was waiting on that twitter link for the Y2s, refreshing with cc ready all day, right after the basketball game ended(i forgot which one) got a phone call. Talked for 10 minutes and that same moment the yeezy's dropped. Still lookin for that size 9 retail haha

Yeezys elude me forever...  I remember when I was waiting on that twitter link for the Y2s, refreshing with cc ready all day, right after the basketball game ended(i forgot which one) got a phone call. Talked for 10 minutes and that same moment the yeezy's dropped. Still lookin for that size 9 retail haha

yo fam I seen you didn't know it was you.
View media item 1792945

Haha yes. It was the Boston Miami game.
I hated that day. Had in cart but didn't log in, so Nike couldn't give me my pair.
Luckily I got the Lebron champ pack, and traded those for solar reds.

Not complaining about the fees I factored that in already when purchasing them... Just never had anything delivered through DPD... I know Fedex and DHL just mail you a bill...
No worries, just being salty about all my Ls haha. I've been hit with customs fees several ways, but this was when I was living in Canada. Once they sent me the customs bill while they were still holding my package and wouldn't deliver until I paid. Another time they delivered w/ a notice that said I'd have a customs bill coming later. Another time they delivered with the bill attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom