ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st time scoring on the Yeezys  retail
nthat.gif

You had to show all three pairs in the pic? The same point would've gotten across with just one.. Just sayin. And yes, sodium levels are higher than ever with this BDSZN release :smh::smh:

anyone who got the refund email from duedipecchere NOT get the money refunded yet.

checked PayPal account don't see any transaction.

checked credit card balance and nothing there but there is the $280 they took on the 14th.

kind of weird because PayPal sent me the refund email via duedipecchere

Lol give it a few days

Do you think I should bring my extra pair of MRs to flight club or sell them privately? I want a pair of TDs to complete the set and I am going to purchase from them anyway because I don't want to worry about fakes—I know the prices are rape, but I rather be safe. I figure after commissions, I would get around 950 or so, then I will just need to add 500 for the TDs.

But do you really score when you pay $600?
Thought I had a line on a pair for $480 earlier today which I would definitely have jumped on but there was confusion and the actual price ended up being $680 so I passed. My plan is to eventually find myself a pair for under $500 but I'm sure it's gonna take some time and effort.

what was the size run for the moon rocks??? I thought 13 was the highest but someone stated 14 and i've seen 13.5 listed on flight club

Thought I had a line on a pair for $480 earlier today which I would definitely have jumped on but there was confusion and the actual price ended up being $680 so I passed. My plan is to eventually find myself a pair for under $500 but I'm sure it's gonna take some time and effort.

I need a "L" bot that can spam eBay resellers in my size. :rofl:

Not sure if anybody can make this happen but I would LOVE to see Drake dancing on top of that shmuck's luggage from a few pages ago, you know the one taking all of his best shoes and some beats headphones and zero clothes on "vacation". 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom