ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
because they go for 850 easily
600 is nothing
just sold a 6.5 for 950
oNieTn

Not sure if anybody can make this happen but I would LOVE to see Drake dancing on top of that shmuck's luggage from a few pages ago, you know the one taking all of his best shoes and some beats headphones and zero clothes on "vacation". 

You mean the one that posted different angles because he didn't get enough e-love the first time? lol

Last edited:
Been talking some business with some dude about his MR's... Finally told him to go eff himself and dude says "I'll throw in an invitation to the Yeezy Season 1 Runway Show"...

Some people saying Black 750s are hitting footsites. Interesting...

I was told consoritum accounts only but who knows with these damn yeezy releases.

If im TTS nike size 9.5

size 9.5 in stan smiths and size 9 for zx fluxes, what size shld i get for the yeezy boost?

checking before i take the plunge and buy it on resale market

If im TTS nike size 9.5

size 9.5 in stan smiths and size 9 for zx fluxes, what size shld i get for the yeezy boost?

I wear 9.5 in flyknit racers. Since yeezy boosts run 0.5 larger, I got a 9 and it fits like a glove.

If im TTS nike size 9.5

If you're a 9.5 in Stan smith's you'll be good going 9.5 for the 350's but if you like a snug fit go to a 9.

I wear 10.5 stan smiths and find the 350's in 10.5 are the same in length. I did size up on the TD's to 11 and are a bit big. Tried the 10 in PB but was too snug for me although the prime knit stretches, I still felt my toes wanted to rip through the toe box.

Sneakernews said that the pair of 750s releasing on December 5th is the brown with the gum sole... I hope that's true...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom