ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a little off topic but does anyone know why Niketalk doesn't update when a new reply is posted?  It used to pop up until a few days ago.

its called a LIE fam
laugh.gif
It's called, you're upset.

Don't worry, when the last of my 3 imaginary MR's arrive, I'll post a picture.
Got a size 9 or 9.5 for an FSU fan 
nerd.gif

I don't think he was saying you didn't have them. Think he was saying you lied about not using a bot.

1 TD - Adidas in-store raffle
1 TD - Adidas.com

2 PB - SSENSE (had the link for over an hour before most people)
1 PB - Adidas.com
1 PB - OKI

1 MR - Barney's
1 MR - UNDFTD
1 MR - SSENSE

If you're a 9.5 in Stan smith's you'll be good going 9.5 for the 350's but if you like a snug fit go to a 9.

I wear 10.5 stan smiths and find the 350's in 10.5 are the same in length. I did size up on the TD's to 11 and are a bit big. Tried the 10 in PB but was too snug for me although the prime knit stretches, I still felt my toes wanted to rip through the toe box.
thanks brah.

heard some saying yeezys boost fit half size larger so i thought i might get the 9 instead. 

do you have a wide foot?

1 TD - Adidas in-store raffle
1 TD - Adidas.com

2 PB - SSENSE (had the link for over an hour before most people)
1 PB - Adidas.com
1 PB - OKI

1 MR - Barney's
1 MR - UNDFTD
1 MR - SSENSE

What are you doing with your pairs?... Just holding on to them to stock up? Or you eventually gonna trade/sell them...

That's sick man...

What are you doing with your pairs?... Just holding on to them to stock up? Or you eventually gonna trade/sell them...

That's sick man...

I sold all PB & TD, not really a choice when I still have $300k+ in medical bills.

I will hold onto the MR's for a little, probably keeping one.

Not sure if anybody can make this happen but I would LOVE to see Drake dancing on top of that shmuck's luggage from a few pages ago, you know the one taking all of his best shoes and some beats headphones and zero clothes on "vacation". 
I literally LOL'd and almost spit out my drink. +1 to you sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom