ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
the PB's doesn't chip, so who knows whats going to happen to the MR's unless those whose heavily worn their pair can chime in.

Yeah but the PB look like they have a smoother finish. The MR have some spots that appear to be overpainted, which will be prone to chipping.

Last edited:
Dude... It's not going to be that much, I have only been hit with customs with high priced items from End, if you get hit with anything whatsoever it will be miniscule not to mention it will be A LOT less than paying resell prices, enjoy the god damn shoes. 

Lol i just wanna know how the customs handle things
As for the YZY. I struck out
Still YZYless..

Last edited:
yea people toss around production numbers all the time, there's no real way of telling what is more/less limited. but, it does seem like the majority of sites that dropped MRs had more inventory than the previous two 350s since less places got them.

Imo its getting harder and harder to cop YZY
Because more and more ppl want them (manual / bot)
And those who can get them thru backdoor will hoard them

yes but the scuff looks like it will still reveal the same color as the color, which is probably what the PB's were. But on the TD's, the white paint chipped and there was another color. Meaning the off white color was painted on. The PB and what the MR looks like is that the whole outer sole is that color, so if it scuffs or chip, it probably doesn't reveal a whole new color. 

TheCorner never put any stock up. I was on the link the second they went live.

btw anyone that copped from ssense, does your box have a sticker with a number on it ?

Last edited:
I know what all three 350's look like. But I'm thinking the MR will chip too since there's excess paint and rough patches from the drying process. I hope I'm wrong and they're actually like the PB

laugh.gif
you caught it lmao
you're a gentleman and a scholar 

Can you guys share the END backdoor? I need to see and understand how it worked. And trying to figure out how it allowed to add to cart.

Td>pb>mr all day! Got these in today. Look nice but not as nice as the past two!

Can you guys share the END backdoor? I need to see and understand how it worked. And trying to figure out how it allowed to add to cart.

i think end and mrp backdoor methods are kept at the highest of secrets. people would rather die than give those methods up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom