ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah bro idk

The last time i seen a backdoor link was finishlines during the 88 3s and it was an ip address (i guess the sites) and u typed it in and it bypassed the wait page and the traffic. But the site didnt load everything (all the pics and etc). They would fix that very quickly.

I doubt that the backdoor links nowadays are the same though

Last edited:
Can you guys share the END backdoor? I need to see and understand how it worked. And trying to figure out how it allowed to add to cart.

i think end and mrp backdoor methods are kept at the highest of secrets. people would rather die than give those methods up.
haha i still don't even get how it works.. you get the link early that cuts you directly to checkout? or is it basically the site goes live 11am, but you get there at 10:50 and can just rape and plunder?

i got 2 pairs from end. no customs fees here
Customs doesn't come when you receive the package. An invoice will be mailed 1-2 weeks after you receive it. If you don't get it then, consider yourself lucky. I would guess ~$100 for 2 pairs

Last edited:
i think end and mrp backdoor methods are kept at the highest of secrets. people would rather die than give those methods up.
I figured out the mrp one. 

Anyway, if anyone wants to share, pls PM. It will be worth it since I'm doing some reverse engineering on others also. 

I figured out the mrp one. 

Anyway, if anyone wants to share, pls PM. It will be worth it since I'm doing some reverse engineering on others also. 

well i mean ask yourself this. would you share with people the mrp backdoor method?
it'd be nice if everyone shared but you know

Customs doesn't come when you receive the package. An invoice will be mailed 1-2 weeks after you receive it. If you don't get it then, consider yourself lucky. I would guess ~$100 for 2 pairs
Why would let you get your package without paying the FEE's

laugh.gif

and

Packages whose declared value is under $200 ($100 if being sent as a gift to someone other than the purchaser) will generally be cleared without any additional paperwork prepared by CBP. However, CBP always reserves the right to require a formal entry for any importation and generally exercises this option if there is something unusual about the importation, or if important documents such as an invoice or bill of sale do not accompany the item.

If any duty is owed, CBP will charge a processing fee for clearing your package. Duty and the processing fee are usually paid at your local post office, where your package is forwarded.

http://www.cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export/internet-purchases

Reminder: U.S. Customs and Border Protection holds the importer - YOU - liable for the payment of duty not the seller.

Last edited:
Why would let you get your package without paying the FEE's

:lol:

and

Packages whose declared value is under $200 ($100 if being sent as a gift to someone other than the purchaser) will generally be cleared without any additional paperwork prepared by CBP. However, CBP always reserves the right to require a formal entry for any importation and generally exercises this option if there is something unusual about the importation, or if important documents such as an invoice or bill of sale do not accompany the item.

If any duty is owed, CBP will charge a processing fee for clearing your package. Duty and the processing fee are usually paid at your local post office, where your package is forwarded.

http://www.cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export/internet-purchases

Reminder: U.S. Customs and Border Protection holds the importer - YOU - liable for the payment of duty not the seller.

I mean sure believe what you want. That's just how FedEx does things. You can Google and find other people getting custom charges billed after they received the package from End. If you don't pay it, they send it to a collection agency.

I mean sure believe what you want. That's just how FedEx does things. You can Google and find other people getting custom charges billed after they received the package from End. If you don't pay it, they send it to a collection agency.
they can only charge you 2% of the item's value

it's not that bad

This is correct

UPS I've had to pay on the spot, the delivery person won't give me the package until I paid.

FedEx I've never had to pay upfront, if I do get a fee its through the mail with a bill a week or two after delivery.

they can only charge you 2% of the item's value

it's not that bad

Sorry but that is extremely inaccurate. It depends on the item, where it's made, type of item and other things to determine what % you will be charged. $100 seems like a reasonable estimate for 2 pairs. I just wanted to give the guy a heads up so he isn't surprised in a couple weeks

Last edited:
This is correct

UPS I've had to pay on the spot, the delivery person won't give me the package until I paid.

FedEx I've never had to pay upfront, if I do get a fee its through the mail with a bill a week or two after delivery.
so there's 2 companies who handle it 2 different ways

I've never had the Bill me later option occur to me

it was always before the courier or Delivery Service let the package go you had to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom