ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but that is extremely inaccurate. It depends on the item, where it's made, type of item and other things to determine what % you will be charged. $100 seems like a reasonable estimate for 2 pairs. I just wanted to give the guy a heads up so he isn't surprised in a couple weeks
It’s a 2-percent fee with a $6.50 minimum.

(UPS) calls it a disbursement fee and   DHL, calls it an “administration fee.”

unless they changed or raised it this year??

It’s a 2-percent fee with a $6.50 minimum.

(UPS) calls it a disbursement fee and  DHL, calls it an “administration fee.”

unless they changed or raised it this year??

I'm not entirely certain about this but you may be only describing the brokerage fee that FedEx charges. I believe they charge for both brokerage and actual customs fee. It's possible it'll be lower than I estimated but I would expect at least $50 in fees

Edit: it seems you are describing a "convenience fee" that they charge in addition to customs

Last edited:
haha i still don't even get how it works.. you get the link early that cuts you directly to checkout? or is it basically the site goes live 11am, but you get there at 10:50 and can just rape and plunder?
Probably both lol

From my experiences

FedEx and DHL will send a bill a week or two after delivery if a fee occurs.

UPS you will have to pay up front.

Last edited:
not complaining. im more than happy with my pairs that came in. im just stating this.... after comparing a few i can really see that adidas quality control sucks ***

going rates (like not flight club markup ****** prices) for TD in US 13,5? 

thinking about letting mine go. can't see me wearing shoes probably worth 1/5 on what i plan to spend on my next car...

Customs doesn't come when you receive the package. An invoice will be mailed 1-2 weeks after you receive it. If you don't get it then, consider yourself lucky. I would guess ~$100 for 2 pairs

I can confirm this

they can only charge you 2% of the item's value

it's not that bad

This is very wrong.

I bought chocolate 950s on release from END for a total of $506 (including $11 shipping), received the package fairly quick, and just yesterday to my surprise (2 weeks later after getting the shoes) i recieved an invoice from FedEx for the END shipment, of $50 in customs,duties, and fees.

Did not think i woule recieve that at all. And it looks like i have no choice but to pay.

I can provide pics if you don't believe me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom