ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memory is a bit sketchy but isn't the Beluga 350 being released before the year's out?

I can confirm this
This is very wrong.

I bought chocolate 950s on release from END for a total of $506 (including $11 shipping), received the package fairly quick, and just yesterday to my surprise (2 weeks later after getting the shoes) i recieved an invoice from FedEx for the END shipment, of $50 in customs,duties, and fees.

Did not think i woule recieve that at all. And it looks like i have no choice but to pay.

I can provide pics if you don't believe me
Not to pile on, but this is correct. The 2% surcharge from FedEx is an advancement fee. They charge it because they pay your customs fee in advance as a creditor and it's basically their cut with interest. If you import regularly you can get around this by setting up a credit account with them (but really for corp customers.) I can't share links but do a search for Duty Calculator and there's one by Pitney Bowes that's pretty easy to use since it uses natural language searches instead of having the know the harmonized code in advance. You'll get that bill from FedEx a few weeks later which contains the advancement fee and final duties cost.

I can confirm this
This is very wrong.

I bought chocolate 950s on release from END for a total of $506 (including $11 shipping), received the package fairly quick, and just yesterday to my surprise (2 weeks later after getting the shoes) i recieved an invoice from FedEx for the END shipment, of $50 in customs,duties, and fees.

Did not think i woule recieve that at all. And it looks like i have no choice but to pay.

I can provide pics if you don't believe me

If you refuse to pay it they will send collections after you that will ultimately hit your credit.

N fat meat ain't greasy right.... No one is worried about you 1-up.... Nothing abnormal same ol petty hardaway its literally the only thing you do

You said I'm lying, I posted a picture to shut you up.

Of course you're still crying/upset, just move on.

:lol:

N fat meat ain't greasy right.... No one is worried about you 1-up.... Nothing abnormal same ol petty hardaway its literally the only thing you do

You said I'm lying, I posted a picture to shut you up.

Of course you're still crying/upset, just move on.

:lol:
you know I'm not talking about shoes dude... Wipe ya face 1up
No emotions at all
Petty labelle per the norm .... Carry on 1-up

Last edited:
EDIT: NO NEED TO POST FAKES TO ENABLE USERS TO BUY

Last edited by a moderator:
Reps are fakes, there's no in between.

Fakes are not allowed to be posted even if "reps are MUCH better now days"

You're better off deleting it before a mod sees.

Last edited:
These are 
smokin.gif

12063107_1698288747082300_473070646_n.jpg

Last edited:
Not a fan of that gum sole either. I haven't been able to cop 750s and I missed the moonrocks so I may just try to cop to feed the Stan in me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom