ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those were released in the United States though. I got 2 pairs of the black one. The blue pair was the only one more limited. Btw they are not as comfortable as the regular pure boost

Those were released in the United States though. I got 2 pairs of the black one. The blue pair was the only one more limited. Btw they are not as comfortable as the regular pure boost
yup consortium accounts only. and you're right, they aren't as comfortable as the regular pure boosts, but then again, what shoes are??

Really? But even on ebay there are few pairs of any of the colorways. All my feeds said releasing on SNS and all the other eurosites

The release should've been wider imo. Dont understand why you would launch a shoe and not have a decent amount of pairs

Last edited:
Really? But even on ebay there are few pairs of any of the colorways. All my feeds said releasing on SNS and all the other eurosites

The release should've been wider imo. Dont understand why you would launch a shoe and not have a decent amount of pairs
Yeah I got 1 pair from Packers and another from St. Alfred.

please adidas. make this a wider release!

I like the pure boost but the PKs are next level
one to rock, one to stock.... 
smokin.gif

and if they were Nike you would have a hard d i c k for them. So what exactly are you trying to prove? LOL

i'm not trying to prove anything.. just stating a fact. none of you would even look at these twice if you saw 'em on a rack.. but will prob. spend over 2gs to get a pair.

enjoy.

after seeing how 9000 or so pairs went so fast for NYC I'm nervous for the West Coast drop.... if anyone wants to look out for the homie who hooked this thread up and has contributed since day 1 please feel free lol

after seeing how 9000 or so pairs went so fast for NYC I'm nervous for the West Coast drop.... if anyone wants to look out for the homie who hooked this thread up and has contributed since day 1 please feel free lol

Not sure how people don't understand how many:

A. People are in NY for all star weekend

B. Hypebeasts drove to be "in the zone"

C. How many resellers went to NY for the restocks and happened to be "in the zone" at the same time.

none of you would even look at these twice if you saw 'em on a rack..

why do you care what another man looks at? Is he spending your money? Is his purchase somehow going to effect your next purchase? If everyone in here suddenly agreed with you, would that bring you closure?...fellas, please.....get a life.

Not sure how people don't understand how many:

A. People are in NY for all star weekend

B. Hypebeasts drove to be "in the zone"

C. How many resellers went to NY for the restocks and happened to be "in the zone" at the same time.

just panic mode for those of us who really want them/like them to rock...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom