ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you care what another man looks at? Is he spending your money? Is his purchase somehow going to effect your next purchase? If everyone in here suddenly agreed with you, would that bring you closure?...fellas, please.....get a life.

why do you care that I care? am i hurting your feelings? is me stating something general really that big of a deal to you? you can agree or not agree, that's just how i feel. fella, please... hop off.

why do you care what another man looks at? Is he spending your money? Is his purchase somehow going to effect your next purchase? If everyone in here suddenly agreed with you, would that bring you closure?...fellas, please.....get a life.
Son'd em 
roll.gif

why do you care that I care? am i hurting your feelings? is me stating something general really that big of a deal to you? you can agree or not agree, that's just how i feel. fella, please... hop off.
Then he got emotional 
roll.gif

for the people dissing on the clothing...y'all are dumb.

if anything the clothing presented today were concepts/idea's for the ready-to-wear line. basically what you saw today isn't what's going to be

on sale to the public. if anything it represented what type of aesthetic the ready-to-wear line will have: earthy tones, layer focused, basics with an

over-sized cut.

Reactions: God
I'm not the zone but my friend is. She said she never got a alert but got every single alert prior. Was there even an alert or Kanye just tweeted and they were live?

Not sure how people don't understand how many:

A. People are in NY for all star weekend

B. Hypebeasts drove to be "in the zone"

C. How many resellers went to NY for the restocks and happened to be "in the zone" at the same time.

Not sure how many NYers understand how few pairs relatively shoes are released outside NYC.

Dont know the numbers for the Yeezy 2 drop but Chicago would get 1/3rd of the pairs NYC got if it were based on population. Half the time we lucky to get 1/10th NYCs allocation.

Hopefully they did make a decent amount for the guys out in LA

my girl won a pair of yeezys but deleted the app. I think it is nullified now>: I have screen shot of the confirmation page along with the QRC code that needs to be scanned by the store associate. am i completely screwed? anyone else in the same boat?

my girl won a pair of yeezys but deleted the app. I think it is nullified now>: I have screen shot of the confirmation page along with the QRC code that needs to be scanned by the store associate. am i completely screwed? anyone else in the same boat?
YA DONE ****** UP

why would she delete the app after reserving? 
roll.gif

Can someone please clarify for me. Can somebody else go while taking ones screenshot of the QR code or take the phone physically. And can we pick up from tomorrow until the 18th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom