ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how many NYers understand how few pairs relatively shoes are released outside NYC.

Dont know the numbers for the Yeezy 2 drop but Chicago would get 1/3rd of the pairs NYC got if it were based on population. Half the time we lucky to get 1/10th NYCs allocation.

Hopefully they did make a decent amount for the guys out in LA

I think every location that had theatre invites will be the cities that will carry the shoe.

I don't think people should come even close to panicking and paying resale just yet...

bay area heads... been making calls all day

adidas sf - as of 2/12 manager said they were NOT receiving the yeezy boosts. said it's most likely a 80% no.

darkside sf - no word as of now, but manager said "to keep a close eye on the blog."

undftd sf - as of 2/12 no word from adidas yet, but said to call back by next wed for details regarding the boosts.

trying to help the bay fam out

bay area heads... been making calls all day

adidas sf - as of 2/12 manager said they were NOT receiving the yeezy boosts. said it's most likely a 80% no.
darkside sf - no word as of now, but manager said "to keep a close eye on the blog."
undftd sf - as of 2/12 no word from adidas yet, but said to call back by next wed for details regarding the boosts.

trying to help the bay fam out

damn wtf i thought these would be more available. i have a connect at the SF Adidas store too :smh:

the way this release was handled. Be prepared to hear about robbery or someone getting killed over this on Saturday. Ye ain't changed, release ain't changed, it's just people getting hurt over 3 stripes now. 

* bows and arrows berkley - email from yesterday just got back to me, "we'll have info by the 21'st." 

updated bay area list. 

I have some faith. We will see what the 28th is like. Unlike Nike, this seems be like a full LINE of clothes and shoes that will be more steadily available than air yeezys were. It won't be a one and done. 

So basically we have to settle for the lows if we don't get. Mane I lost faith lol
I thought there was a wider release in March. He said everyone who wants one will eventually get em. Hope he was talking about the highs
To me him saying everyone will get one just means that he'll have multiple shoes and so you can get a "Yeezy". The highs are gonna be exactly like the first two Yeezy's, impossible to get unless you get lucky or drop big stacks. Adidas ain't stupid. They need a limited shoe to get people to buy everything else as a consolation prize.

This was a terrible day for those of us that actually wanted to buy a pair to wear. It was a great idea to create an app to make the process behind securing a pair easier. However, what most didn't anticipate was that it would be even HARDER to obtain a pair due to the fact that the only requirements needed to RSVP were to:

1. Be in the designated geo region
  2. Have a smartphone

There must have been TONS of people attempting to RSVP just out of curiosity to see if they could actually get through. In order for this to be better executed there needs to be a pre-purchase validation system in place so that only people who would (AND COULD) actually buy a pair would attempt to RSVP. I'll be salty till the 28th now. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom