ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

***NEW MEMBERS PLEASE STOP PMING. I DONT HAVE ANY NEW INFO. I AM WASHED***
roll.gif

REMEBER PEOPLE

Unfortunately I can see ssense forgoing online releases if people countine to pester them with phone calls.

What I do recommend doing is if you were able to purchase from ssense is sending an email thanking them for the opportunity to purchase the shoes online, fast shipping transit and praising them for their customer service, which has been superb.

they had uk 4 and uk 5 left womens sizing, 

i wasn't demanding at all yesterday, just inquisitive on the situation and the girl was actually pulling for me to get a pair (shoutouts to her for holding me down)

Last edited:
I reached out to the PR people at Adidas. In an interview with them, I asked them about the yeezy 750 boost, they said all they could tell me that it might be a little "blue" for some people who cant buy them when they re-release

I also asked about the yeezy boots we've seen yeezus rock. They said that if they could tell us, the yeezy wouldn't be the shoe that it is. So we'll see what they have to offer us sneaker heads. 

Aren't you on the waitlist too?
Yes I'm hopeful, but I asked them on Tuesday the 17th about taking my info and contacting me if there were any extras. If they gave it to someone who called in yesterday the future doesn't look to bright.

happy.gif

Yes I'm hopeful, but I asked them on Tuesday the 17th about taking my info and contacting me if there were any extras. If they gave it to someone who called in yesterday the future doesn't look to bright.

happy.gif
I called yesterday, but it sounds like it depends on what size you asked for. Hope we eat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom