ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reached out to the PR people at Adidas. In an interview with them, I asked them about the yeezy 750 boost, they said all they could tell me that it might be a little "blue" for some people who cant buy them when they re-release

I also asked about the yeezy boots we've seen yeezus rock. They said that if they could tell us, the yeezy wouldn't be the shoe that it is. So we'll see what they have to offer us sneaker heads. 

i have no idea what any of this meant.

1st part: people will be sad due to limited supply of 750

2nd: not sure lol

I reached out to the PR people at Adidas. In an interview with them, I asked them about the yeezy 750 boost, they said all they could tell me that it might be a little "blue" for some people who cant buy them when they re-release

I also asked about the yeezy boots we've seen yeezus rock. They said that if they could tell us, the yeezy wouldn't be the shoe that it is. So we'll see what they have to offer us sneaker heads. 
Idk what you just said

they had uk 4 and uk 5 left womens sizing, 

i wasn't demanding at all yesterday, just inquisitive on the situation and the girl was actually pulling for me to get a pair (shoutouts to her for holding me down)

Damn... And I had called right before you. They didn't offer to put me on a list. Ugh..

What time (i'm PST) you think it came up? I know my page monitor went off for it when I woke up this morning lol

was it because the new Yeezy boost layout for the product? I'm sure there wasn't a restock today.

I forgot what time they restocked on Monday but maybe those who got through on y-3 can chime in for ya.

was it because the new Yeezy boost layout for the product? I'm sure there wasn't a restock today.

I forgot what time they restocked on Monday but maybe those who got through on y-3 can chime in for ya.
Y3 restocks on either 9 am EST or 12 pm EST. I got thru monday but got cancelled. the people who got through will most likely be cancelled. A few will get pairs today

Y3 restocks on either 9 am EST or 12 pm EST. I got thru monday but got cancelled. the people who got through will most likely be cancelled. A few will get pairs today

What size was cancelled? I got through on Wednesday and pair was shipped. I'm really curious.

indifferent.gif

I love my size 9 MR's, but i'd rather have size 9 TD's.. I think I might utilize sole supremacy and do a swap
nthat.gif
nice try buddy they size swap not color way swap

hope this wasn't your subtle way of buy selling in this forum by throwing out your size in there 

its a trip how people are dropping 800-1000 to rock them and the dudes getting them for retail arent wearing them.

the only way i'd rock yeezys are if I got them for retail
got the 750s through confirmed and I can never seeing myself wearing a shoe on street that be worth $3K especially prices be like on Flight Club. When the time is right i'll probably give them to Flight Club to sell for payment for a new car / down payment for apt etc.

http://www.flightclub.com/adidas-yeezy-750-boost-yeezy-lbrown-cwhite-lbrown-201060

nice try buddy they size swap not color way swap

hope this wasn't your subtle way of buy selling in this forum by throwing out your size in there 
Nice try buddy? I'm confused, are you a mod? Because you act like you are.. despite being banned in the past. And actually, I wasn't aware that SoleSupremacy only did size swaps.. thought for a fee they'd act as a middle man in a trade; didn't think it was specific to the same exact style 'shoe for shoe' trade.

Nice try buddy? I'm confused, are you a mod? Because you act like you are.. despite being banned in the past. And actually, I wasn't aware that SoleSupremacy only did size swaps.. thought for a fee they'd act as a middle man in a trade; didn't think it was specific to the same exact style 'shoe for shoe' trade.
Careful @CrownRoyalty  he thinks he's a NT police officer. He will try to do a citizens arrest on you lol

got the 750s through confirmed and I can never seeing myself wearing a shoe on street that be worth $3K especially prices be like on Flight Club. When the time is right i'll probably give them to Flight Club to sell for payment for a new car / down payment for apt etc.
http://www.flightclub.com/adidas-yeezy-750-boost-yeezy-lbrown-cwhite-lbrown-201060

Send em my way. You can borrow my m4 for a month.. Or i may kick my sister out of my house can you can stay with us for a month[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
while y'all busy posting pics of king of queens 

we out here backdating more pears 
happy.gif

- #supnt 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom