ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

People are still eating but it's hard. I know for sure someone ate this morning off an EU boutique.

You all really did a number on Ssense though; should send them flowers.
i sent a thank you email to Michelle. even though i struck out and couldn't get on the wait list i said i appreciated the time they took to reach out and respond.

these are small boutiques folks. have some sense and courtesy

Came across this Kim and Kayne story book [emoji]128514[/emoji]
2zt96y8.jpg

Like i said brother.

its all about respect love and positive vibes.

we see you do that and you're in.

you see these negative nachos trying to bait me into fights?

there's a reason they're not in.

stick around. you'll be good brother 

Last edited:
 I got an email a few hours ago saying that an item on my wishlist was back in stock on Mytheresa. Did anyone else get this and were you able to place an order?

Rest of my pairs should be here today..

Still can't believe MR. P cancelled my order but still shipped the socks that were in my cart :lol: :rofl:

:smh:

Last edited:
lol i know first hand with that m4 you buying a pair of yeezys resell every month with that note.  I just sold my 2012 E92 m3.  Smh i miss it ever single day.  Worth every penny!

Just got my pair. For anyone that copped a pair, did your sole look like this? It looks like someone returned it and SSENSE resold it. 

Last edited:
Rest of my pairs should be here today..

Still can't believe MR. P cancelled my order but still shipped the socks that were in my cart
laugh.gif
roll.gif

mean.gif
bro i swear, you got the strangest situations with these online releases. never forget the concepts fiasco

Waking up & seeing page monitor alerts from hours earlier is killing me. Seems like I'm gonna need to get a wifi chip installed in my brain just to get these shoes.

"Trying to sleep? Well wake the **** up cause yeezys just restocked...or maybe they didn't and the site was just undergoing maintenance. Either way you're up and on NT now."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom