ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who said they were doing anything? 
roll.gif

They fo Sure had nothing to do... and lose!
some people off on fridays too like myself 

Apparently something is going down at Kith too.

Source - Twitter.
To celebrate the launch of the Nike Air Cruz, Victor Cruz will be in-store at Kith Brooklyn tomorrow  at 9:30AM  for a special Q&A and to debut his addition to the Kith Treats menu. As a special bonus, customers that purchase the Air Cruz from Kith Brooklyn will also receive a free Air Cruz canvas tote bag.  For full information, please click the link below.

To celebrate the launch of the Nike Air Cruz, Victor Cruz will be in-store at Kith Brooklyn 
tomorrow
 at 
9:30AM
 for a special Q&A and to debut his addition to the Kith Treats menu. 
As a special bonus, customers that purchase the Air Cruz from Kith Brooklyn will also receive a free Air Cruz canvas tote bag.
 For full information, please click the link below.
Yikes

To celebrate the launch of the Nike Air Cruz, Victor Cruz will be in-store at Kith Brooklyn tomorrow  at 9:30AM  for a special Q&A and to debut his addition to the Kith Treats menu. As a special bonus, customers that purchase the Air Cruz from Kith Brooklyn will also receive a free Air Cruz canvas tote bag.  For full information, please click the link below.
Must be a perdy tote bag to line up for it.

Per Meth:

"The real time reply notifier was temporarily disabled to help us maintain a smooth experience for our fellow community members during a very high traffic period caused, in part, by the Adidas Yeezy release.

We expect to reactivate the feature again next week. The change will occur automatically and you won't need to adjust any settings.

Thank you for your patience!"

Savages in here. haha

Per Meth:

"The real time reply notifier was temporarily disabled to help us maintain a smooth experience for our fellow community members during a very high traffic period caused, in part, by the Adidas Yeezy release.

We expect to reactivate the feature again next week. The change will occur automatically and you won't need to adjust any settings.

Thank you for your patience!"

Savages in here. haha
roll.gif

Savages for some shoes.

Fakes look awful for MRs, you'll be able to spot them easily. As long as you get
receipts/tagged pics you're fine

Luckily itd be an In person pickup...any notable things though? other than dark stitching, and making sure the sole is white?

Last edited:
Anyone can help me out?  I paid that customs thing through Aramex for Offspring at 6AM this morning. For the people who already paid that did they come the same day or the next day. The status still says its at my local delivery depot... 

Luckily itd be an In person pickup...any notable things though? other than dark stitching, and making sure the sole is white?
lol the stitching is white on MRs, and the sole is grey/green.

the fakes are really easy to spot, just have a picture of the real shoes with you and you should honestly be fine for the next 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom