ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall going to concepts dont waste your time and dont get into a fight over kicks, I know the goons going to try to come through at 9:40 am and cut the whole line. I know you will want to smack fire out of them but its not worth it. 

Or go throw away all the others chairs with names on them lol - that don't fly.
word that chair **** aint cool if you gone for more than 2 hours your chair should end up in the back of the line unless you have some strong friends watching it for you then teamwork can make the dream work. 

that chair won't make a difference
laugh.gif

Unless they're doing bands as we speak or do them at a random time that morning is going to be a headache
I'm just gonna go at 9:30am dressed as a homeless person and wait for the thugs to show up, then enter the line during the street fight.

word that chair **** aint cool if you gone for more than 2 hours your chair should end up in the back of the line unless you have some strong friends watching it for you then teamwork can make the dream work. 
repped for truth, and for saying 'teamwork can make the dream work'

yall going to concepts dont waste your time and dont get into a fight over kicks, I know the goons going to try to come through at 9:40 am and cut the whole line. I know you will want to smack fire out of them but its not worth it. 
might as well call the police and report some one is rolling with a piece and ruin it for everybody 
laugh.gif

If you look like a white crackhead and wear camo, pretty much no one will try to get you to do anything. See ya in the AM 8)
:lol: man those are yeezys, you could be a white crackhead and it wouldn't make a difference, survival of the fittest out there

30 deep at cncpts already from the sauces

EDIT: All in one van with spinning hub caps

Last edited:
laugh.gif
man those are yeezys, you could be a white crackhead and it wouldn't make a difference, survival of the fittest out there
everyone is scared of crazy white crackheads, that's one of the beautiful facts that most white people don't know. ain't no one messing with that strange.

my go-to look when walking home at 5am is 'crackhead that will probably stab you if you say hello'

30 deep at cncpts already from the sauces

EDIT: All in one van with spinning hub caps
i have an idea of who that is, probably a few guys holding 30 spots :lol:

everyone is scared of crazy white crackheads, that's one of the beautiful facts that most white people don't know. ain't no one messing with that strange.

my go-to look when walking home at 5am is 'crackhead that will probably stab you if you say hello'
it's a sneaker line, people aren't scared of other people like that, unless you in the back of the line :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom