ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet
this guy gets it 
laugh.gif

I've been blocked from End since saturday, anybody have any idea what I can do to get unblocked?

Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet

this guy gets it :lol:

yea word :lol:
thought it was a serious consideration for a second

At the moment, names on a list managed by one person.. then a random roll call between 6-8pm, then idk from there..

yea just got the update from my boy, list already got like 40 people on it. already know how that **** gonna play out. Either that list gets dubbed completely in the morning or for every one person on the list who gets in the store at least two or three people not on the list will get in.

Is there any way to secure a pair of 750s besides raffles/resale?
go the NT route and do a campout on your computer and try each and every little boutique which drops em. other then that not really

Yea what type a zoo? Not worth heading down there zoo? If your reading this is too late zoo?
id say its not worth going to but who knows I could be wrong. Me personally when I do a line I like to be first, or at least top 5 or something. Camping out all night to be 50th in the store is a waste of time to me.

Anyone can help me out?  I paid that customs thing through Aramex for Offspring at 6AM this morning. For the people who already paid that did they come the same day or the next day. The status still says its at my local delivery depot... 

I paid my fee last nite n still haven't receive them. Maybe they'll deliver them tomorrow.

my moon rock pair came in today from windycitysole. First pair of 350 boosts for me and I was worried about sizing. I'm normally anywhere from a 13 to a 14 in everything but I was only able to get 12.5

They fit perfect though and i'm really happy with them. Been a rough year for me with personal ****, so this was a gift to me, along with a vegas trip in December with my girl. Gonna rock these on the flight and be real comfortable

Big thanks to that dude on here jamesisag for the link when the prices were lower. If not for him, I wouldn't have these. Really much appreciated bro if you read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom