ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah this is exactly what I thought would happen when dudes were on here bragging about lying to Ssense & snagging other customers reserved pairs
when she told me shed get something close or even my size.... i was like "HOMERUN BABY i am going to rock the sh!! outa these things" when she came back i was like "homeNONE'  i talked to her for like 20 mins she sounded like she felt bad. what else can i do ? its a shoe you take the L and move on. the thing that gets me is someone got the pair that i should have had. well maybe could have had is a better word. she said people were verbally abusing her on the phone also. whats that going to get me, its a great shop and stuff happens. if anyone knows anything let me know im sure no one will but i pay it forward. karma 

IF you go down to the line at Cncpts Nyc right now and Yell .... @jimmyolson  

You'll find the man who got your Yezzy's

laugh.gif
 Comedy!
hahahahahahaha i just died does jimmy wear an us9

Make that less than 3 months!

1,200 a month ? Jesus still way more than i thought
Bimmers are goat though

2016 blacked out M5 is my dream car

(Realistically) lol non realistically would be an aventador like the one Kanye has

1 pair per size[emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] whelp
My only hope will be to win a raffle or something to that effect. If the stock is truly that limited there's no way I'm wasting my time glued to my computer for 48 hours again.

What did you end up getting bro? I had a 2010 E92 as well and just traded it in for a C63 507. Absolutely loved the E92 M3 and wanted to get the M4 but I wasn't a huge fan of the engine TBH. Went with the V8 beast from MB instead lol

Was a E92 Lemans blue owner and e46m3 steel grey... And now I drive a Lexus gs.. Lol

Why?... Family man. Honestly I don't see the fseries the same as the e90 series... The f are not aggressive looking.. Lost their touch..

Last edited:
1,200 a month ? Jesus still way more than i thought
Bimmers are goat though

2016 blacked out M5 is my dream car

(Realistically) lol non realistically would be an aventador like the one Kanye has

LOL.. Hey man. Just work your butt off! I know it's STEEEP. But who knows? m series are affordable but still pricey.. I pay 1050 per month.. My build was 81k and fully loaded..

My dream car is an aventador as well.. But im greatful to have an m4 at 21..

Last edited:
LOL.. Hey man. Just work your butt off! I know it's STEEEP. But who knows? m series are affordable but still pricey.. I pay 1050 per month.. My build was 81k and fully loaded..

My dream car is an aventador as well.. But im greatful to have an m4 at 21..
very true i bought my audi s5 at 22 brand new fully loaded 6speed. i think its time to change i may go bmw. but i like no payments. i just got my car back from the shop today 

My first pair Yeezy's I've ever owned showed up today. Shout out to the NT'r that hooked me up with these at a good price ( you know who you are. ) I promise to do my best to find you a size 10.5 for around the same price. These went straight to my feet. After wearing them around the house, I've decided to sell a bunch of my Jordans and cop the PB and TD cw's.

My first pair Yeezy's I've ever owned showed up today. Shout out to the NT'r that hooked me up with these at a good price ( you know who you are. ) I promise to do my best to find you a size 10.5 for around the same price. These went straight to my feet. After wearing them around the house, I've decided to sell a bunch of my Jordans and cop the PB and TD cw's.
Jordans > Yeezys bro. This is Niketalk fam!

very true i bought my audi s5 at 22 brand new fully loaded 6speed. i think its time to change i may go bmw. but i like no payments. i just got my car back from the shop today 

Ahhaha nice man! We gotta take this to the cars thread[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Was a E92 Lemans blue owner and e46m3 steel grey... And now I drive a Lexus gs.. Lol

Why?... Family man. Honestly I don't see the fseries the same as the e90 series... The f are not aggressive looking.. Lost their touch..

GS owner stepping in...

Business man - love my luxury boat lol

Might upgrade the LS in a year or so.

Was able to grab enough pairs for the whole team to eat. Sad part is the only pair I copped for myself got cancelled. 
laugh.gif

Anyway I really like them. Question though, if I want to buy the PB or TD's is a consignment shop my best bet to avoid fakes? Thanks in advance.

Anyway I really like them. Question though, if I want to buy the PB or TD's is a consignment shop my best bet to avoid fakes? Thanks in advance.

Still pretty easy to tell which TD's and PB's are fake. I'd stay away from consignment shops for now fam

id say yes or really do your homework everything tagged dated and clear good shots of shoes and suppppper reputable sellers. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom