ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still pretty easy to tell which TD's and PB's are fake. I'd stay away from consignment shops for now fam

id say yes or really do your homework everything tagged dated and clear good shots of shoes and suppppper reputable sellers. 
Okay thanks guys, To start i'll do my homework and try to find some pairs then i'll get em LC'd. If I strike out that way off to consignment I will go.

Jordans > Yeezys bro. This is Niketalk fam!
HS_Oprah_02.gif

What did you end up getting bro? I had a 2010 E92 M3 as well and just traded it in for a C63 507. Absolutely loved the E92 M3 and wanted to get the M4 but I wasn't a huge fan of the engine TBH. Went with the V8 beast from MB instead lol
bimmerpost member here too... But I don't got no M lol only a performance 335.

335i's are nice, just hope you haven't had any HPFP/wastegate issues on it, one of my frds 335i has been to the dealer more times than its been inside his garage lol

What did you end up getting bro? I had a 2010 E92 M3 as well and just traded it in for a C63 507. Absolutely loved the E92 M3 and wanted to get the M4 but I wasn't a huge fan of the engine TBH. Went with the V8 beast from MB instead lol

Nice, the 507 is the last N/A V8 from Merc, I want an m4, but me and my lady are about to buy a home so I'm just us my daily (2008 smart passion) as my main car.  I had the e63 M6 before my m3.  That v10 is stupid!  If and when the M4 competition pack come out and i like it ill get that.  If not ill get a well kept e46 m3 until further notice.  Enjoy that Beasty V8 tho!

Yeah, I wanted to experience the last V8 before MB messes it up with the new C63/C63S. It's always better to invest in property than a car, good on you bro!

I've driven my friends E60 M5 and E62 M6 and that V10 just PULLS. It's a great car, the new M6GC is fantastic though :D E46M3 are a classic, can't go wrong with ZCP and 6 speed.

What did you end up getting bro? I had a 2010 E92 as well and just traded it in for a C63 507. Absolutely loved the E92 M3 and wanted to get the M4 but I wasn't a huge fan of the engine TBH. Went with the V8 beast from MB instead lol

Was a E92 Lemans blue owner and e46m3 steel grey... And now I drive a Lexus gs.. Lol

Why?... Family man. Honestly I don't see the fseries the same as the e90 series... The f are not aggressive looking.. Lost their touch..

Pick up a X5M instead :wink: the perfect family car lol

GS owner stepping in...

Business man - love my luxury boat lol

Might upgrade the LS in a year or so.

Lexus is where it is at.. They stepping up!

335i's are nice, just hope you haven't had any HPFP/wastegate issues on it, one of my frds 335i has been to the dealer more times than its been inside his garage lol
Yeah, I wanted to experience the last V8 before MB messes it up with the new C63/C63S. It's always better to invest in property than a car, good on you bro!

I've driven my friends E60 M5 and E62 M6 and that V10 just PULLS. It's a great car, the new M6GC is fantastic though :D E46M3 are a classic, can't go wrong with ZCP and 6 speed.
Pick up a X5M instead :wink: the perfect family car lol

That's what my boy said and had till he gone thru 2 cracked rims, 6 blown tires and if you have kids under 8..lmk how you and the family enjoy the ride comfort lmao... Its a terrible family truck.. Lol

Anyway I really like them. Question though, if I want to buy the PB or TD's is a consignment shop my best bet to avoid fakes? Thanks in advance.
If you look for them soon then you'll be good anywhere. I hear fake MRs don't even come close to the real deal. Some joints looking green.

Legit check here just in case though. Seems like people on NT have copped from every site possible, so we'll know what to look for.

son

look at da packaging b

This the most eloquent package ive ever ordered

MA RIA

MA RIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA **** B

THATS BAE. DONT TALK TO HER

MA RIA

MA RIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA **** B

THATS BAE. DONT TALK TO HER

roll.gif
nah but yall already know 
nthat.gif

Sang the damn song on my snapchat as I opened the box 
roll.gif

This was the hardest release for me. Never lost so much sleep over some sneakers man.

Feel like the beast will only get worse from here. Glad I got at least two pairs of adiyeezys 

If you look for them soon then you'll be good anywhere. I hear fake MRs don't even come close to the real deal. Some joints looking green.

Legit check here just in case though. Seems like people on NT have copped from every site possible, so we'll know what to look for.
I have the MR's they just came in today. Was talking about the PB's and TD's

Can I get a LC on these? Thanks in advance!
ayo i know this isnt the legit check thread. But this is my fam right here.

I dont have the TBs so I cant judge but can yall help out.

Good looks NT 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Quick question: I'm selling my MR to a guy, I said I would invoice him but he said he only wanted to do PayPal via gift.. Which sounded a little strange to me cuz he's kinda putting himself on the spot. Any suggestions?

Quick question: I'm selling my MR to a guy, I said I would invoice him but he said he only wanted to do PayPal via gift.. Which sounded a little strange to me cuz he's kinda putting himself on the spot. Any suggestions?

Beware. I believe he could still file a chargeback for an unauthorized transaction.

I suggest either doing a cash meet up or selling to consignment.

Should be fine? Don't think you can chargeback a gift?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom