ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) TD - I am still pairless
2) MR
3)PB- Used to hate all black soles..after owning them my opinion about black soles have changed. now they are :smokin

Last edited:
You can't really rank unless you have them all or, at the least, seen them all in person.

TD > MR > PB for me. But that's mainly because I tend to like grey shoes more.

Last edited:
^^^^ with his logic pbs are the only rank for me cause that all I have haha
But I still like the pbs the most and then the mr slightly over the td

The pair I'll try n get at a good price will be the mr first

You can't really rank unless you have them all or, at the least, seen them all.

TD > MR > PB for me. But that's mainly because I tend to like grey shoes more.
Pretty ridiculous statement. If my favorite color is black then I can rank the PBs #1, if I absolutely hate white soles and like the color grey alot then that takes care of 2 and 3.

do not ever ever paypal gift someone...why would the buyer want to gift? sketchy sellers want to paypal gift.. thats a huge red flag fam!

dont risk it, this aint las vegas

td>mr>pb

What's the most I should pay for a pair of PB Sz 10? $600-650 sound right?

Whatever you feel comfortable with :nerd:

You can guide yourself by FC prices just take off 20% and make sure you paying below that and should be good price

Last edited:
Anyone can help me out?  I paid that customs thing through Aramex for Offspring at 6AM this morning. For the people who already paid that did they come the same day or the next day. The status still says its at my local delivery depot... 
I paid the customs fee yesterday and the shoes got delivered today.

Offspring did not double box the package, and my box is completely ****** up because of this.

EDIT: Got a unicorn size; not complaining.

View media item 1796047

Last edited:
Is it just me, it feels like pirate black feels different cushion than turtle dove and moon rock?

I feel like turtle dove and moon rock sits higher/cushions much more firmer than pirate black.

When I put  turtle dove/moon rock on left side of foot and put pirate black on right side of my foot, turtle dove and moon rock sits higher and much more firmer cushion than pirate black.

Offspring did not double box the package, and my box is completely ****** up because of this. AND.... I ordered a size 9UK/9.5US, but they sent me a size 4.5US!?!? So conflicted right now.
sick.gif
Ouch... hit em back maybe maybe theyll do you a solid

Last edited:

If you look for them soon then you'll be good anywhere. I hear fake MRs don't even come close to the real deal. Some joints looking green.

Legit check here just in case though. Seems like people on NT have copped from every site possible, so we'll know what to look for.
I have the MR's they just came in today. Was talking about the PB's and TD's

Offspring did not double box the package, and my box is completely ****** up because of this.

EDIT: Got a unicorn size; not complaining.
you can honestly sell those and buy 2 pairs in your size lol, email them a thank you

Quick question, for those of you who ordered a pair of the MR's or TD's or w/e. How much did your package weigh on the tracking? Thanks in advance.

Quick question, for those of you who ordered a pair of the MR's or TD's or w/e. How much did your package weigh on the tracking? Thanks in advance.
everyone said not to worry if i  remember correctly people were getting crazy numbers on shipping  package weight was 14  oz  and stuff 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom