ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone check the yeezy legit check thread? i just posted some photos cause i need help but no ones posted in it for a while aha 

"a new batch" meaning restock?
No if you got a defective pair adidas made it available for you to contact them and get a new pair.
I would think they have some extra pairs left over.. I doubt they made exactly enough to cover the defective ones.  So i wouldn't be surprised if there was a restock.  Although it be a very small one if any lol. 

Last edited:
Someone just left a harassing comment on my IG, specifically on a family photo. I know you're in here. You've made this personal.

Whether I find it or pay to find it, you violated . The Internet is a cute place but if I have access to you I cannot wait to meet you. Any NT detectives who can help please PM me. You will be compensated

Someone just left a harassing comment on my IG, specifically on a family photo. I know you're in here. You've made this personal.

Whether I find it or pay to find it, you violated . The Internet is a cute place but if I have access to you I cannot wait to meet you. Any NT detectives who can help please PM me. You will be compensated
Dang for real? That's ridiculous.. 

need some help ASAP not the greatest photos sorry for posting in here but no ones checking the other thread thank you!

Nice haul! The 6.5 I got for my wife was probably the easiest grab for me. Maybe they made more of the smaller sizes this time around?
Congrats sir! They made more pairs all around in general. Smaller sizes def the most limited. END clothing for example, had around 100 pairs each sizes 7-13. 4-6 were around 23 or so. I managed to scoop two 4.5s and one 5 from various sites.

Yea I don't even like that cat but people be overdoing it when they hiding behind a keyboard. No need to insult those women

so now everyone hates mr's since tans will drop... but I still cant find a 11.5 or 12
mean.gif
cap gods
i don't see a difference between MR's and Tans tbh. 

Feel like the samples posted on realchickenwop were samples of moonrocks. no way adidas/kanye would make tans look so similar to moonrocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom