ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick legit check. bought these on cl earlier today for 350. guy said he needed the cash. box is real with ssense tag. so no pics of box. prob shoulda lc them 1st, but guys woulda sold to someone else. there are some small holes in the bottom of the shoe. im assuming just factory flaws. very minor.

View media item 1799511

View media item 1799512

View media item 1799513

View media item 1799514

View media item 1799515
View media item 1799516

View media item 1799517

View media item 1799518

View media item 1799519

View media item 1799520

Not sure if it's just the lighting but the sole is too green I think

quick legit check. bought these on cl earlier today for 350. guy said he needed the cash. box is real with ssense tag. so no pics of box. prob shoulda lc them 1st, but guys woulda sold to someone else. there are some small holes in the bottom of the shoe. im assuming just factory flaws. very minor.
They look legit.

That sucks. You're getting your $ back eventually though, right?

Any chance you can point out the seller so I don't make the same mistake? PM if it goes against forum rules.
I'll get my funds back in about 2 weeks, which completely blows. 

I have ZERO problem outing this idiot so the NT fam doesn't get screwed over , his grailed user id's are "wanaiwot" and "thegreatone", his Barney's receipt is under "Iwot Wana" and his email is masterofauthentic@icloud... BEWARE of this dude, I was advised that he apparently has scammed numerous people. 

Sorry to hear bro. TBH, this is the way of the buy and sell online nowadays. I've been scammed before too and it sucks. Buyers (and sellers) really have to do their research before committing to a sale. If the person is really a scammer, chances are they have multiple listings or are using recycle pics. Although the person being scammed will likely get their money back from PP, it's a headache to go through - especially if you need your funds and have to wait. Hopefully you can wait it out and get your Yeezy's soon.
What sucks is I have a few other seller's lined up for even cheaper but I am not going to keep anybody from eating so I have told all of them to move on as I won't be getting the funds back until the 3rd, damn shame dude. Don't see how these kids think they are getting away with something, you are literally just inconvenienceing me for 2 weeks, congratulations. 

When you get your money back, are you still gonna buy em? I ended up getting my bro and gf a pair for early Christmas gifts (one from SSENSE, the other was from MR.P) but since mine got cancelled (WildstyleLA), both of them told me to just sell their pairs. I declined of course.

I honestly don't feel like getting them anymore. Staying up all night was not worth the trouble for this shoe.
Not so sure if i will go after them by the time the money is in the bank again... Frankly this release has exhausted me to no end, the release was exhausting, the resale market has been exhausting... I may have a bad taste in my mouth by the time December rolls around with this release, such a disaster from beginning to end. But who knows, I think sneakers get the best of all of us to an extent so I very well may be back on the hunt... I just want one damn pair to rock (literally straight to feet like my other 350's), this is way more than I bargained for. 

Last edited:

That sucks. You're getting your $ back eventually though, right?

Any chance you can point out the seller so I don't make the same mistake? PM if it goes against forum rules.
I'll get my funds back in about 2 weeks, which completely blows. 

I have ZERO problem outing this idiot so the NT fam doesn't get screwed over , his grailed user id's are "wanaiwot" and "thegreatone", his Barney's receipt is under "Iwot Wana" and his email is masterofauthentic@icloud... BEWARE of this dude, I was advised that he apparently has scammed numerous people. 
I don't get how sites like Grailed & even eBay don't just block/delete sellers who have had multiple instances of fraud on their account. I almost got scammed for some white UBs off eBay a while back and the user that sold them to me had his feedback drop from 100% to like 30% in a matter of days because 10 people all left negative feedback calling him a scammer, all related to fake white UBs. Yet, his user profile still exists. He doesn't have anything for sale right now though maybe his account has been suspended...

legit. boost foam looks like it's almost coming out of the window, and not mirrored across both shoes. consider yourself luck af for grabbing a pair at that resell price.

Since there is so much scamming going on with Grailed and eBay... is there anywhere safe / legit to buy Pirate Blacks or Moon Rocks?

Anyone on here have a pair in size 9 they're looking to sell or trade for?

Since there is so much scamming going on with Grailed and eBay... is there anywhere safe / legit to buy Pirate Blacks or Moon Rocks?

Anyone on here have a pair in size 9 they're looking to sell or trade for?
lol also looking for a 2nd pair in sz 9 - trying w/ grailed but people are being sus. would never do ebay for yeezys.

Y-3 order came in. MRs are
pimp.gif
. Ordered a 10 MR got sent a 9.5. They're a little tight but I can't complain, at least I got a pair. 

TD>MR>PB for me. 

What sucks is I have a few other seller's lined up for even cheaper but I am not going to keep anybody from eating so I have told all of them to move on as I won't be getting the funds back until the 3rd, damn shame dude. Don't see how these kids think they are getting away with something, you are literally just inconvenienceing me for 2 weeks, congratulations. 

I always wondered why people do this... The only thing I can think of is dudes basically borrow the money buy something to flip and just have Paypal take it out of their account like a loan...

them tans so far are serious moonrock clones. is this so we who didnt get to eat will have another chance at a similar colorway or something? Since I starved I don't mind, but I'ma start needing some diversity in the 350's. MRs look like TDs, Tans look like MRs... come on now 

keep this up and PBs will be the rarest and most valuable due to the fact they stand out.. which is bad for me who still doesnt have a pair and still wants one.. aint nobody gonna wanna give them up for anything reasonable smh 

Last edited:
them tans so far are serious moonrock clones. is this so we who didnt get to eat will have another chance at a similar colorway or something? Since I starved I don't mind, but I'ma start needing some diversity in the 350's. MRs look like TDs, Tans look like MRs... come on now 
keep this up and PBs will be the rarest and most valuable due to the fact they stand out.. which is bad for me who still doesnt have a pair and still wants one.. aint nobody gonna wanna give them up for anything reasonable smh 

I don't think MoonRocks look like Turtle Doves at all.

But I do agree that those tans look similar to moon rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom