ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered why people do this... The only thing I can think of is dudes basically borrow the money buy something to flip and just have Paypal take it out of their account like a loan...

eBay, grailed n kixify ain't safe to make transactions for high value items...too much fakes n scamming going on. Anything can happen when u get scammed, PayPal can be inconsistent sometimes. If you'll going to buy something on eBay check their feedbacks but as a seller the buyer can claim that they didn't get the sneakers or that they're fake so if PayPal side with them you're get screwed.

@ThomSquared, at least you'll get your money back.

Last edited:
anyone know if they even released the MR in a size 14?

im in Canada and landed a size 14 when the TD's released, but it seems like there was none in the MR's.

impossible to find in Canada.....

Last edited:
Pair from SSENSE came!!!! FIRST PAIR OF YEEZY's! Got lucky AF, even though they're not my size at least I have a pair!! Don't give up fam I was starving too and was able to eat!!

Sooooo many people got they orders but not their size ??? [emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji]

Thee hell

Sooooo many people got they orders but not their size ??? [emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji]

Thee hell
yeaa i copped off phone order with SSENSE last Thursday, probably gonna go to my girl or to FC lol

I wonder if the tans were samples like the belugas ? I saw pics of the insides of one of throw colors stamped "sample" doubt they'd release another muted color way. They're too similar :frown:

My moon rocks and ovos came in today! Good thing too, because if it was one day later, I wouldve been waitig another week get them both! Good day :nthat:

Yes bro, I was thinking the same thing. I think Nike upgraded my shipping to make it before thanksgiving. I order some white UB's from east bay a day before and still have got those in. It says on the 25th. Lol so that means that following Saturday or Monday. Smh. Congrats on the Mr's fam [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
how did you guys add to cart when its not even on website? I should have majored in computer science... Jeez

Lololol ya me too com sci or I.T.

Im in the IT industry and it's very rare we mess with html, Java and scripts like that. Lol. Trust me you're not alone bro. Lol. It's funny to think some of these people learned this stuff outside of a classroom. Make you wonder why they don't put their skills to use somewhere. (Who knows maybe they do):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom