ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
can one of you guys just tell me how did you figure out how to do that? im not asking for a detailed message just how did you learn - friend / time / website .. you can PM me a link also 
wink.gif

anyone know if they even released the MR in a size 14?

im in Canada and landed a size 14 when the TD's released, but it seems like there was none in the MR's.

impossible to find in Canada.....
yes i believe they did release in a 14, i nabbed a 13.5 on release day, think there was a 14 too right below it 

can one of you guys just tell me how did you figure out how to do that? im not asking for a detailed message just how did you learn - friend / time / website .. you can PM me a link also 
wink.gif
I have a small computer science background, so time + website is how I learned. There is no link to PM that will be of any use here.

I also honestly think you can learn most of this stuff through google, but it'll take some time. 

I have a small computer science background, so time + website is how I learned. There is no link to PM that will be of any use here.

I also honestly think you can learn most of this stuff through google, but it'll take some time.
I am so interested in this. i don't resell at all. its like i don't even know where to start or how to go about learning how to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom