ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levis are the only jeans to wear period. Pay homage to the original. Y'all have no clue to what good denim is, moving with the whim of the wind.
Levis Vintage Collection are nice yes but such a bold statement when their slim/skinny fits are trash.. Want good denim ? Hit up PBJ, Samurai, Flathead, Dry Bones, Sugar Cane, Skull, etc... Great fitting jeans ? RRL, SLP, APC, Dior.. 

THIS IS SO UGLY OMG HOLD THIS L YOU DONT EVEN DESERVE YEEZYS GET SOME TAPPERED NUT HUGGERS MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING YEEZUS DISAPPROVES!

/sarcasm

sad day when a grown up with a pokemon avatar tells anyone what is cool...lol
roll.gif

Levis are the only jeans to wear period. Pay homage to the original. Y'all have no clue to what good denim is, moving with the whim of the wind.

You don't think Nudies, APC, Acne, N&F are better?
it depends on the person....all brands dont look right on everybody, but levis are tried and true...imo, of course i take levis over the trendy flavor of the week

Honestly didn't see a problem with the pic pages back or the one above me for that matter

Surprisingly Ye been wearing baggy pants as well :nerd:

How does an avy represent anything about the person, 

No you scrub I've been wearing apc's since they was $128 on denimbaronline with the styleforum discount code before kanye probably even grabbed a pair for the first time.. The audacity of this cat. Judging from your avi no fam take your L. Throw away all your denim cause levis and diesels are both trash LVC being an exception. 

He wants to tell people how to dress and judge people by their avy.

Last edited:

Levis Vintage Collection are nice yes but such a bold statement when their slim/skinny fits are trash.. Want good denim ? Hit up PBJ, Samurai, Flathead, Dry Bones, Sugar Cane, Skull, etc... Great fitting jeans ? RRL, SLP, APC, Dior.. 
I agree with PBJ.

The fit is dope! even for husky fellas lol

Grown up?

Thought they were still in diapers with that avy.
Says the blatant shoe hoarder most likely reseller... lol this is NT i forgot 95% of the cats here wear high dollar shoes with H&M fits.. Cant put on my cape for lost soldiers *shrugs*

Says the blatant shoe hoarder most likely reseller... lol this is NT i forgot 95% of the cats here wear high dollar shoes with H&M fits.. Cant put on my cape for lost soldiers *shrugs*

Move out of your parents house or hush up

Talking about "fit battle"

LMAO

Last edited:
Levis' quality is average IMO. There are much better brands out there with better denim. Have you heard of Japanese raw denim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom