ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Went to a bar in NYC on Saturday night...bouncer had on a pair of MRs...he had the laces untied and all loose...looked like trash IMO

probably on the teenage boy side

no Yeezys should ever have to suffer from that horrible WOAT NT denim

sorry

I'm not telling anyone how to dress, I'm laughing at them though
How insecure are you that you have to commence in the ridiculous NT denim ragging on another man's pants moronic circlejerk? It's such a pitiful, jealous thing. 

Telling others how to dress should never be done by any man with his nuts still in tact.

How insecure are you that you have to commence in the ridiculous NT denim ragging on another man's pants moronic circlejerk? It's such a pitiful, jealous thing. 

Telling others how to dress should never be done by any man with his nuts still in tact.
I never told anyone how to dress

strong reading comprehension skills

NT denim wearer detected

Reactions: God
Went to a bar in NYC on Saturday night...bouncer had on a pair of MRs...he had the laces untied and all loose...looked like trash IMO
Tied laces look so much better on 350s than the loose-lace thing. Also the loose-laces don't really make sense on the 350 since you can slip them on even if the laces are tied.

Wow, didn't think people cared so much about my black Levi's.  511's actually and my knee is bent in the pic which covers part of the shoe. 

I laugh at the people wearing joggers with everything because it lacks any originality of any kind.  But that is my opinion.  

#NTHate 

Wow, didn't think people cared so much about my black Levi's.  511's actually and my knee is bent in the pic which covers part of the shoe. 

I laugh at the people wearing joggers with everything because it lacks any originality of any kind.  But that is my opinion.  

#NTHate 
Agreed dont listen to these clowns fam.. its hard to take a pic of your shoes  unless you use a tripod or timer or something like these other fuq bois do... I'm not about to do a photo shoot in the streets for some e-cred .. besides how could they even tell by the pic you posted?!?!?! LOL 

case in point.. I posted the same jeans with two different shoes... first pic people said my jeans sucked.. second time I posted it with some yeezys I was getting PMs saying " info on jeans"  
laugh.gif

as long as you're not wearing Wranglers like someone posted a while back! lol 

get it how you live! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom