ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Brett F. wranglers treat me just fine...
Pics 
nerd.gif

Agreed dont listen to these clowns fam.. its hard to take a pic of your shoes  unless you use a tripod or timer or something like these other fuq bois do... I'm not about to do a photo shoot in the streets for some e-cred .. besides how could they even tell by the pic you posted?!?!?! LOL 

case in point.. I posted the same jeans with two different shoes... first pic people said my jeans sucked.. second time I posted it with some yeezys I was getting PMs saying " info on jeans"  
laugh.gif

as long as you're not wearing Wranglers like someone posted a while back! lol 

get it how you live! 
preach.

I never told anyone how to dress

strong reading comprehension skills

NT denim wearer detected

SMH how is ragging on someone else's look NOT telling them how to dress? Strong logic. Hang on lemme post a funny pic so people will give me rep without even following this argument 
I followed the argument, and Repped anyways. lol

But chill fellas this is nike talk, not a purse blog my girl friend is always on talking about how teal clashed with burgundy.  Lets keep this place like a "man cave" shall we....

Last edited:

Wow, didn't think people cared so much about my black Levi's.  511's actually and my knee is bent in the pic which covers part of the shoe. 

I laugh at the people wearing joggers with everything because it lacks any originality of any kind.  But that is my opinion.  

#NTHate 
Shout out to that NTDenim in your avi though. Lame cats wear joggers fam 

SMH how is ragging on someone else's look NOT telling them how to dress? Strong logic. Hang on lemme post a funny pic so people will give me rep without even following this argument 
because it isn't lmao

I can tell i hit a nerve, its okay fam, I've worn NT denim too...

back in 2006 

Last edited:
I dont understand why yall are telling people how to dress... get the **** out ya *** and let that boy cook.
Let's face it, this is a Kanye thread. Kanye tells everyone how to dress, and they follow it. If you don't dress like Kanye, you're gonna get called out.

Did Mr Porter just restock there? Website changed to showing the shoe but by the time I got there everything read sold out. It changed back to saying none are available now

Just face it you wear trash jeans with high dollar shoes know an L is coming your way. We too old for this to still be a problem. Go cop you some apc's that's tapered at the Hem and go on about your business por favor. 

Maybe people are just salty because I actually wear my shoes?  No clue, but all I've seen are pics of boxes and hang tags since they released. 

I bought these to rock, regardless of what you think! 
laugh.gif

respect the dgaf attitude, and also respect that you rock them for sure

i am sure you also respect others opinions though and dont get salty for someone stating theirs right?

you seem like a cool dude

Just face it you wear trash jeans with high dollar shoes know an L is coming your way. We too old for this to still be a problem. Go cop you some apc's that's tapered at the Hem and go on about your business por favor. 
couldn't have said it any better lol

Last edited:

LOL, why, because APC is Kanye related?  I'll speak your language so you understand.  Quit being a "new slave" and realize there is more out there. 

Also, these jeans are tapered, my knee is bent and it made them look baggy.  They look just as good with the Levi's as they do with my Diesels.  

All the style advice is much appreciated, keep it coming.  
happy.gif

respect the dgaf attitude, and also respect that you rock them for sure

i am sure you also respect others opinions though and dont get salty for someone stating theirs right?

you seem like a cool dude
I posted it because there were zero on feet pics posted in here.  Probably because people will find any reason to hate when there are.  

Levis are the only jeans to wear period. Pay homage to the original. Y'all have no clue to what good denim is, moving with the whim of the wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom