ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I found this chicks IG. First to PayPal me $5 gets the info.
pawgs are like kryptonite to me 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Kanye about to have everyone walking around looking like they belong in the MATRIX movie.......LOL...on another note give me the grey lows and im good

Kanye about to have everyone walking around looking like they belong in the MATRIX movie.......LOL...on another note give me the grey lows and im good

Most run way stuff never makes it to the public it's like a glimps of what's the inspiration if that makes sense.

So is this how it's going to go down on the 28th as well when they app alerts you to get ready then instead of alerting you that the reserves are open they are going to post it on twitter instead? If that's the case then making the app in the first place was kinda dumb.

I hope these flop so hard

Kind of torn. Kanye is a megalomaniac and it would be interesting to see how he would react to a failed shoe. On the other hand, I'm a sucker for an underdog and going against Nike definitely makes him that. Should be fun. As for the shoe itself, it kind of reminds me of these
View media item 1399423
Good luck to all of you who want them. It seems like it's going to be as hectic as all of his Nike releases.

Last edited:
duck boots probably 400 lol. Spenndin all that on adidassss new slavessss

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom