ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
here she is
#19 the yeezy donkey wonder if she's related to Kim
laugh.gif
allow me to steer this thread back to where it needs to go... 

whos got the intel on this girl ? I have a ring and am ready to propose 

In case nobody mentioned, kanye took major shots at Nike tonight at the concert. Nike needs to just drop red Octobers tomorrow

View media item 1399289
You all keep bickering..

I just want to know who this is....

YOOOO I think the booty is made of all of our dreams and aspirations. Im gonna cry. Ok umm lets not derail the thread...umm hey the yeezy boost has laces, strap, zipper and velcro, he really wants the shoes to stay on your feet, actually with all of that they will bond with your dna lol

I think im the only one who is interested in see more pics of those backpacks :lol:

U jumped right on the defensive I had to look to see what it looked like **** is in every website
Yea that was one dumb *** comment the ishh is all over social media you can't miss it dudes acting like you can't dislike anything KANYE does....

Just real quick.. whats the logic behind Kanye dissing nike and them releasing HIS shoes? Nike is not thinking about the Yeezy boost. They have a WHOLE ALL STAR WEEKEND with MILLIONS OF PEOPLE coming into NYC to go their pop up shops, their All star activities. I live next to the Barclays. They got a whole Nike Zoom CITY built full of Nike products and ITS PACKED. NYC is a giant NIKETOWN right now. Not only that, their products will be featured in the games that will be viewed all over the world. Meanwhile Kanye is having secret super exclusive fashion shows, a soft launch of a highly sort after shoe which only produced 9,000 for a city of 2.5 million and its only in a few stores which are already claimed. Nike thinking in different terms. 

Listen I like Kanye. I like the Yeezy boost. I would love for a restock of the air yeezy 1 and 2. ITS NOT HAPPENING. If you own a company, and someone you signed start bad mouthing your business practices and calling you out in front of thousands of different people across the country, WHY IN THE HELL would you release his products? So he can say I told you so? Come on people.

I really want those Yeezy boost though. Im sad i didn't get em today but i got a slim hope for 28th. If not Im just gonna keep trying until I get them. 

It's wishful thinking. It might make some noise for Nike to release the shoes again (and for them to end up doing better than the adidas), but it won't happen for the reasons you mentioned. Plus it would be a huge hassle to get all the legal stuff/naming worked out.

The ****kk? No way im 0/7 on yeezys......... the 28th i better be cooked or else.....................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom