ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuz 9,000 pairs means 12 in all of Chicago. Bit of an over exaggeration. But only a bit.

I've lost b.
im not sure how you possibly missed this but the 9,000 number is just for new york just this weekend

before you ask yes it has been confirmed kanye said it himself 

Didn't think people would panick until the28th :lol:

We knew it was only 9K in NY during fashion week and all star weekend....

Yall thought everybody was going to get they pair

im not sure how you possibly missed this but the 9,000 number is just for new york just this weekend

We don't have confirmation for the international numbers tho (at least I haven't seen any.) For all we know it's another 9000 allotted internationally. 

if anything the clothing presented today were concepts/idea's for the ready-to-wear line. basically what you saw today isn't what's going to be

on sale to the public. if anything it represented what type of aesthetic the ready-to-wear line will have: earthy tones, layer focused, basics with an

over-sized cut.

Didn't think people would panick until the28th
laugh.gif

We knew it was only 9K in NY during fashion week and all star weekend....

Yall thought everybody was going to get they pair
Dawg are your homies at Rule of Next getting any stock. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Demand isn't high for Raf/Rick, so those will sit. Y-3 sells fairly well, and often sells out in stores for the popular silo's. If you applied Yeezy hype to any of them, they'd sell out like today. 
I understand but like I said, Kanye left Nike because they wouldn't give him a line nor have his shoes be more available. This was a soft launch of the kicks. I believe these will sell out for the first few batches but thats the thing, THEY WILL MAKE MORE. This will not be like the Nike line which it was only one release one day and that was that. I believe Adidas will continue to make more Yeezy Boost high and lows if demand is still there. Which will be. 

Not true. He said 9000 PRODUCED. In other words. Only 9000 were made. You must be crazy if you think 9000 pairs were reserved in under a minute. Supposedly 3k of those pairs were for NYC.

Not true. He said 9000 PRODUCED. In other words. Only 9000 were made. You must be crazy if you think 9000 pairs were reserved in under a minute. Supposedly 3k of those pairs were for NYC.
somebody please find the tweet where Kanye said 9000 pair would be RELEASED this saturday

The 9000 was only for NY this Saturday not the total amount of shoes period ..... U thought we all established that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom