ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ****** be acting like you dont have interview voices as well.
Nah, what he doing is on some sucka ****. There's a difference between talking professionally and altering the tone of your voice to sound like someone you're not. He needs to stop that ****.

You ****** be acting like you dont have interview voices as well.
I'd call it my sweg voice, I'm a boss though mami
wink.gif

Last edited:
From a materials perspective, they seem to be quality. From an innovative perspective I'm not really impressed, especially with the lows since they basically look like suede Roshes. The clothing line itself does nothing for me personally. Either way Kanye wears item it well sell so Adidas made a solid move.

I expected the show to be weird knowing Kanye... He's on some 2020  ahead of the curve every time he drops.

I can See Euro's going in on the Cloths ...but Americans will prolly pick n choose thur it.

The shoes will get Worn out here for Hype Reason!

Even doe these look no Diff then some Supra's or something of that sort!

We'll see

I still don't get how people are hyped for these knockoff roshe and yeezy joints which are a hybrid of other Nike shoes :smh:

KANYE WEST PROBABLY HAS THE BEST clothing line ever..

He's definitely OAMC right now

.... EVEN THOUGH GIVENCHY CAME WITH THE TRIANGLE WOMAN TOP THIS SEASON

Nike= houris design/glow sole/ gold lace tips/actually designs and inspiration!! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

Adidas= hightop sude with a starp!???[emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]
And a zipper [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
And I've been looking for a more casual/dress sneaker these just ain't it , the shape looks so sloppy and there's no style to these at all nothing , they look like big flappy dog ears

Woke up to a thousand unread posts this morning.

So the 750 are nice, I like the white lows but pass for the black one and the boots meh, too bulky for me.

For the clothing, I like a few stuff but that's not really my style, so I'll see about that.

I like the song though.

I expected the show to be weird knowing Kanye... He's on some 2020  ahead of the curve every time he drops.

I can See Euro's going in on the Cloths ...but Americans will prolly pick n choose thur it.

The shoes will get Worn out here for Hype Reason!

Even doe these look no Diff then some Supra's or something of that sort!

We'll see
nah.. that whole "Europeans dress in latest high fashion" thing is a rumor. Just cause we have most of the fashion shows here doesn´t mean everyone walks around in outrageus clothes. Plus Kanye is not as big of a deal here then he is in the US. (still a big star but not 'people will buy everything just caue it´s him' big). So I don´t think the stuff will fly off the shelves. Sure there will be super-fans who line up and buy. But the average Joe? Don´t see it.

maybe it's because i'm a white guy from germany, but i'm really surprised (or impressed) how often the n-bomb is dropped in here .... xD

anyway. i just wanted to know more about clothes. especially the sweaters. do the get dropped, too?

Worried now for the worldwide release, tweeted adidas UK yesterday, who said there's no need to confirm as they'll be released at the stores in limited numbers.

Kinda twisted response, but sounds like no app for the UK, just a case of getting to the stores early enough to get in line. 

No word of an online release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom