ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if the duck boots have an internal boost sole?
Clothing is meh. Looks like an extension of his APC collab with holes and distressing.

when Ye said everyone will get Yeezys he wasn't referring to the 750 boost, he was referring to the idea that everyone will eventually be able to purchase some type of Yeezy whether it's the 750, the lows, or the boots.

same way everyone is able to get Jordan's, not specifically one model.

smart wording by him. But I'd prefer the 750 than the lows. Why Kanye thought making a limited edition adidas was going to be any different than his Nikes is beyond me

Saw this stuff pop up on my IG feed last night, at first i thought Mugatu finally dropped Deralict. 
laugh.gif

Ye failed....nothing really stands out like WOW what a piece....ive been into fashion week for 5 years now and watch a lot of runway shows. The set up and presentation was definitely unique and was the best part imo, clothes wise it was very weak. Lets see what the big mags say

when Ye said everyone will get Yeezys he wasn't referring to the 750 boost, he was referring to the idea that everyone will eventually be able to purchase some type of Yeezy whether it's the 750, the lows, or the boots.

Bingo...

I thought Adidas created this app to give a fair chance to everybody. Looks like bots actually ate up this release. Just did rounds on Craigslist and eBay, a lot sellers have multiple sizes or damn near a FSR. Most of these sellers are the same sellers with FSR of limited releases in the past. Makes me sick how small of a percentage of people that actually want them or even just 1 pair, didn't get it. People asking $1500-$3000 or asking straight trade for Red Oct makes me laugh.

If you must pay resell, wait till after the 28th when market is flooded and drives prices down.

Initially I'm not really intrigued by the shoes or the clothing line, and really the clothing will never really appeal to me.

But....

Like the Y1s I can see these growing on me overtime. The Yeezy 1s were slightly ahead of their time and I can see these being the same way.

I will say these are more wearable than the Y1's will ever be. I like the earthy colors & the toned down design while still somehow being very radical and forward thinking.

I thought Adidas created this app to give a fair chance to everybody. Looks like bots actually ate up this release. Just did rounds on Craigslist and eBay, a lot sellers have multiple sizes or damn near a FSR. Most of these sellers are the same sellers with FSR of limited releases in the past. Makes me sick how small of a percentage of people that actually want them or even just 1 pair, didn't get it. People asking $1500-$3000 or asking straight trade for Red Oct makes me laugh.

If you must pay resell, wait till after the 28th when market is flooded and drives prices down.
Looking at craigslist and ebay i dont see too many right now. Im waitng for saturday and Sunday. Im guessing people will ask between 1000-1500. Then by the 28th it will drive down to like 800 depending on numbers. 

@Edshoecator  

thoughts?

I understand that but with Jordan he releases more than one model a month and usually restocks on some of his items. Hopefully this is the same type of deal and folks are able to get which yeezy model they really want. Y'all act like these are super expensive to make. They aren't even priced as high as other adidas shoes so they should be able to produce enough EVENTUALLY for everyone who wants them can get them. Maybe not on the 28th but if keep restocking ever so often people will be able to cop down the line. That what I mean by this not being Nike. I think they will keep producing shoes regularly throughout the year 

u guys actually thought it wouldn't be a struggle to cop yeezy's this weekend? LOL the hypebeast density in the city right now is the highest its ever been in the history of western civilization

A store in Frankfurt in Germany will only get 12 pairs. Will be limited af everywhere in Europe then I guess. Not expecting to be able to get a pair then

http://blog.uebervart.de/adidas-x-kanye-yeezy-boost/
If Uebervart only gets 12 pairs, other stores won't get much more than that. Usually they get the same as most other Consortium retailers. No6, No74 and whatever the one in Paris is called will probably get more pairs, but nowhere near enough to make these available to me. But since they're asking 350 Euros for them, I most likely wouldn't have tried to get them anyway.

If the 750 boost truly is a limited model then Kanye can kill all that "starting a revolution" noise. Having a shoe everyone wants and limiting it is exactly the same BS NIKE/JB does. That isn't revolutionary that is the crap we are used to.

I hope they keep making the 750 so everyone that wants can get for retail. I will not pay a huge resale tag for these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom